Tank - "What do dark skinned women have against light skinned women?"

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White supramacy did a number on us. Some of the responses in this thread :russ:. Some of you nikkas ain't shyt. Tank girl got him posting this goofy shyt. Good he doesn't have a career and never will ever again. People hate black skin so much. It is literally superior to light skin. Smh

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Baby girl you must have me mistaken for another brother on this site that's going to sit here and argue with you. I'm not going to jam my thumbs on my cell phone; so I can make a point.

Like I said stop getting your self esteem from what others say about you. If you know what your self worth is; ignorant comments like tank or others would not affect you, because your value does not account for what they believe in.

Tell people to just "get over" bullying and social rejection? Perhaps that should be your response to racism: To just ignore it, and keep it moving.

Daps
If he was smart he would address the twitter followers who made the comments. If he thinks this applies to all darkskinned black females, he should have asked his daughters this same question.

tankdaughters.jpg

http://www.blackcelebkids.com/2012/11/30/tank-brings-daughters-onstage/tankdaughters/

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Tell people to just "get over" bullying and social rejection? Perhaps that should be your response to racism: To just ignore it, and keep it moving.

I never been bullied before or received social rejection; so i don't know how that feels
:whoa:.

I'm sorry that you have been bullied and felt social rejection in the past my sister:mjcry:. If you need someone to talk to call 1-800-IDONTGIVEAFUK.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

that's what society tells all the "lame and corny" men that have a hard time attracting women :ehh: why are y'all deserving of special consideration?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I never been bullied before or received social rejection; so i don't know how that feels
:whoa:.

I'm sorry that you have been bullied and felt social rejection in the past my sister:mjcry:. If you need someone to talk to call 1-800-IDONTGIVEAFUK.

Great response. Live in denial brehs until it happens to you. I'm just grateful I can empathise with all black people when it comes to discrimination not just the ones with a penis.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Darkskin women are just salty. If you aren't dating someone with Lupita's skin color then you are color struck. It can't be that you actually love the person. Shouldn't they be happy that you aren't dating a PAWG? Also why do these women need to debate what someone elses relationship is? It's not like I would ever be interested in women who stay online complaining about relationships that have nothing to do with them.
:comeon: Because he addressed the fukkin issue. Yall nikkas need to stop this shyt.