Tank - "What do dark skinned women have against light skinned women?"

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
There is but I don't feel like looking for them right now, and besides black men and women doing something bad to each other never be big news unless if it's black celebrities.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much in a nut shell.

1.White supremacy elevates light skin women while denigrating dark skin women
2.Light skin women tend to be more attractive.

I know many will claim 2 is a consequence of 1 but I don't agree. Racially mixed people tend to be more attractive on average than their same race counter parts because of our higher levels of facial symmetry

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much in a nut shell.

1.White supremacy elevates light skin women while denigrating dark skin women
2.Light skin women tend to be more attractive.

I know many will claim 2 is a consequence of 1 but I don't agree. Racially mixed people tend to be more attractive on average than their same race counter parts because of our higher levels of facial symmetry
:mjlol:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
There's color issues period throughout the black community.
I've observed dark skinned black women bristling with contempt being completely hostile and vindictive towards high yellow black women.
I've observed boys & girls picking on other dark skinned children because of the tone of their skin.
I don't discount the stories I've heard from dark skin blacks who claim that they were treated - even if it was subconsciously on the guardians part - worse than their lighter toned siblings by their parents or grandparents.
This has culminated over centuries & it would take even longer to completely get rid of, though that's likely to never happen.