Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
No it doesnt. Darker skin = more masculine. A lot of girls love guys with the Southern European/Mediterranean look.

There's a difference between logic and how you're biologically wired. One is conscious, the other is not. Typical west african features are masculine.

But why wouldn't they love men with southern Sudanese looks? By your logic they are the most masculine being the darkest. Southern Europeans are darker relative to Northern Europeans and in the Indian subcontinent fair men are preferred. Bollywood has no dark skinned male actors.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
But why wouldn't they love men with southern Sudanese looks? By your logic they are the most masculine being the darkest. Southern Europeans are darker relative to Northern Europeans and in the Indian subcontinent fair men are preferred. Bollywood has no dark skinned male actors.
Your arguing with a CAC. Don't waste your time.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
No one is playing semantics... his question is dumb...

"What do dark skinned women have against light skinned women?.. Aren't we all black at the end of the day??"

It's a loaded question that implies ALL dark skinned women hold a grudge against light skinned women .

He then applies the one drop rule to his green-eyed girlfriend who back in the day could have passed for white...

His question also ignores the colorism context of modern America...

Don't you play dumb too... his question was malarkey....

What do black men have against "The Man?"

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
It's actually quite annoying that I supposedly can't understand the struggle because I'm "light skin". And the funny thing is when speaking on why most dark skin women hate light skin women it's usually because of men :sas1: but we're supposed to be feminists :sas2:

What?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Darkskin women are just salty. If you aren't dating someone with Lupita's skin color then you are color struck. It can't be that you actually love the person. Shouldn't they be happy that you aren't dating a PAWG? Also why do these women need to debate what someone elses relationship is? It's not like I would ever be interested in women who stay online complaining about relationships that have nothing to do with them.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What c00ns in music and film seem to think is that since cacs have now embraced them, they no longer need the Black audience they started with and can openly tell them to fukk off..what they dont get is Whites wont fukk with you unless Black people authenticate you. If Black people turn against you, cacs will turn against you fast, they wont embrace you anymore cause they hate c00ns too. Cacs still need Blacks to tell them whats hot..

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

liGafNz.png
Album Sales gone from wood to Sediments just like that

egobiggs

Banned
Daps

For the same reason black men dont like pasty redheaded gingers. Thats too extreme and Sudanese features are too different but most black males would prefer someone who is more fairer skinned than them but still has darker features (ie: hispanic women, mixed/lighterskinned black women, etc) and a lot of WW would prefer someone darker than them but who is still "white" (Southern Europeans)

Have you ever seen a darkskinned indian male? They look like shyt but European or African males with darker complexions can easily still be attractive

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Some of you brothas get real callous when the issue seemingly doesn't affect you but when it does y'all bytch moan and cry about white supremacy. I got you.

Baby girl you must have me mistaken for another brother on this site that's going to sit here and argue with you. I'm not going to jam my thumbs on my cell phone; so I can make a point.

Like I said stop getting your self esteem from what others say about you. If you know what your self worth is; ignorant comments like tank or others would not affect you, because your value does not account for what they believe in.