Tank - "What do dark skinned women have against light skinned women?"

Superstar
Daps

:usure:

Check Your Boobs ‏@AndrogyneAdvent 8h8 hours ago
@TheRealTank this tweet too arrogant for a man humble enough to live without furniture, tighten up boy
:mjlol:
Zena Foster ‏@ZenaFoster
My sister is smart she married a white man & my niece #BabyLondon got that easy hair! Now me on the other hand SMHhttp://instagr.am/p/HvJfNhHtzd/

https://twitter.com/ZenaFoster/statu...59075564929026

:sas1:

vs the "difficult" hair she was implying about that she's already straightened

Last edited:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
If it's based on an individual's preference and they have a pattern of what they believe is more attractive, then it is hardwired
That stereotype exists for lightskin dudes. Light doesn't scream masculinity to people :yeshrug:

Being socially conditioned to believe light skin is favorable to dark skin is a form of permanent wiring....

That doesn't mean that the "light is right" belief is naturally in the human psyche........

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

vs the "difficult" hair she was implying about that she's already straightened

Oreo-Ice-Cream-560x507.jpg
:sas2:She bout' that cookie.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
It's actually quite annoying that I supposedly can't understand the struggle because I'm "light skin". And the funny thing is when speaking on why most dark skin women hate light skin women it's usually because of men :sas1: but we're supposed to be feminists :sas2:

:comeon:.... so you believe this huh.... tell us... So answer tanks question then, why do most dark skin women hate light skin women?

Tank should watch it his whole audience is bitter black women longing for a man

You really are trolling right now.... you are no better than @Chris.B

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
:comeon:.... so you believe this huh.... tell us... So answer tanks question then, why do most dark skin women hate light skin women?

When I have this discussion as I stated men preference are usually brought up along with the media, but what many don't understand is these light skins in the media are actually biracial.