Tank - "What do dark skinned women have against light skinned women?"

Superstar
Daps
that's what society tells all the "lame and corny" men that have a hard time attracting women :ehh: why are y'all deserving of special consideration?
are you not the same guy posting phony craigslist fetish ads to expose a few bw who have done a grand shyt to you in hopes to build some type of bedwench database.
ib9txwn-png.3917

you think that is on the same level as colorism?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
are you not the same guy posting phony craigslist ads to trap and expose swirling bw who have done a grand shyt to you in hopes to build some type of bedwench database.
ib9txwn-png.3917

you think that is on the same level as colorism?

:what: i posted an ad that a white guy made on fourchan, and what does that have to do with this?

i'm saying what's the difference between black women overlooking "lame nerds" and black men overlooking y'all based on color?

Superstar
Daps
:what: i posted an ad that a white guy made on fourchan, and what does that have to do with this?
it made you seem lame, corny and salty. and yes, you were encouraging other posters to do that to build a bedwench database. it is funny how you guys get upset when other groups like gays compare their struggle to the black struggle. yet when it comes to colorism you guys are ready to compare everything from height to being nerdy to it

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it made you seem lame, corny and salty. and yes, you were encouraging other posters to do that to build a bedwench database

i'll gladly embrace that lame and corny label. now what does that have to do with this thread or my post? :dahell:

Superstar
Daps
i'll gladly embrace that lame and corny label. now what does that have to do with this thread or my post? :dahell:
your struggle isn't a struggle. it is an obsession that you created. not comparable to colorism. just got out of the tinashe thread where people were blaming dark skinned girls on tinashe's poor album sales. dark skinned women run into stereotypes and prejudices no matter where they go, no matter how many different groups are guilty, no matter what they do. your subscription to beyondblackwhite and bedwench google alerts are not comparable.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
COLOR. You're being deliberately obtuse. :comeon:
maybe i am

but my point still remains. black women purposely overlook a large segment of black men for fickle reasons. so why should anyone feel bad when black women are overlooked because of their color?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
your struggle isn't a struggle. it is an obsession that you created. not comparable to colorism. just got out of the tinashe thread where people were blaming dark skinned girls on tinashe's poor album sales. dark skinned women run into stereotypes and prejudices no matter where they go, no matter how many different groups are guilty, no matter what they do. your subscription to beyondblackwhite and bedwench google alerts are not comparable.

who are you to define what's a struggle and what isn't? there's tons of guys that lack the ability to get female attention. y'all dont feel bad for them, y'all mock them and make jokes out of it.

so why should anyone feel sad when men overlook dark skinned women? why are y'all deserving of some type of special consideration?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do those points even correlate with one another?

i just explained how. black women overlook men for fickle reasons, and they get overlooked for fickle reasons.

only difference is the men that get overlooked are taunted and mocked, while we're supposed to feel bad for the black woman and compromise our beliefs. why is that?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
i just explained how. black women overlook men for fickle reasons, and they get overlooked for fickle reasons.

only difference is the men that get overlooked are taunted and mocked, while we're supposed to feel bad for the black woman and compromise our beliefs. why is that?
You're overlooking the issue of colorism, but I guess for some of you y'all only care when it affects men.