Tank - "What do dark skinned women have against light skinned women?"

egobiggs

Banned
Daps
First, Lupita is East African.

Second, GET THE FUKK OUTTA HERE FAKKIT CAC!!

:russ:

Happens all the time

- People on the coli discussing something race related
- One coli member starts dropping some truth
- 50 keyboard freedom fighters get up in arms and call said member a cac/c00n because they have no other retort

@At30wecashout what I just tell you fam? :mjlol:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
How is it ignorant? Is his question unanswerable? Stop playing semantics and being ambiguous :comeon:

No one is playing semantics... his question is dumb...

"What do dark skinned women have against light skinned women?.. Aren't we all black at the end of the day??"

It's a loaded question that implies ALL dark skinned women hold a grudge against light skinned women .

He then applies the one drop rule to his green-eyed girlfriend who back in the day could have passed for white...

His question also ignores the colorism context of modern America...

Don't you play dumb too... his question was malarkey....

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
No one is playing semantics... his question is dumb...

"What do dark skinned women have against light skinned women?.. Aren't we all black at the end of the day??"

It's a loaded question that implies ALL dark skinned women hold a grudge against light skinned .

He then applies the one drop rule to his green-eyed girlfriend who back in the day could have passed for white...

His question also ignores the colorism context of modern America...

Don't you play dumb too... his question was malarkey....

His girlfriend would be a perfect fit in a broadway version of devil in a blue dress as daphne monet :sas2:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Skin tone biases are not biologically wired.... we are socialized

If it's based on an individual's preference and they have a pattern of what they believe is more attractive, then it is hardwired

Feminine and angelic men can come in a variety of shades.... not just light
this is the coli....moderate examples are not welcomed...

That stereotype exists for lightskin dudes. Light doesn't scream masculinity to people :yeshrug:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
It's the same thing with the pharell album cover. Black women are acting like gays if they don't get their way exactly how they see fit.

And if his girlfriend said "I'm not black, I'm biracial" there are plenty here who would attack her on that.

And she could never pass for white. Whites, especially back then, didnt play that shyt :mjlol: They'd disown their own blood than claim that.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
It's actually quite annoying that I supposedly can't understand the struggle because I'm "light skin". And the funny thing is when speaking on why most dark skin women hate light skin women it's usually because of men :sas1: but we're supposed to be feminists :sas2: