Tank - "What do dark skinned women have against light skinned women?"

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
should men become people they aren't just to appease women? and i noticed you avoided my height argument, can men change their height?

Nope... you can't make people like you... if lame and corny is who you are, then you need to find someone who wants exactly that.... stop chasing women who mean you no good.... stop looking for acceptance and self-esteem elsewhere...

Are short men assigned any negative stereotypes because they are short? Or are they just not preferred?
Do short men have to disprove a hatred for tall men?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope... you can't make people like you... if lame and corny is who you are, then you need to find someone who wants exactly that.... stop chasing women who mean you no good.... stop looking for acceptance and self-esteem elsewhere...

Are short men assigned any negative stereotypes because they are short? Or are they just not preferred?
Do short men have to disprove a hatred for tall men?

wouldn't this advice work better for the women? considering how they've been purposely choosing the wrong partners for decades now? and you have to realize, the same culture that's telling BM that dark skin is unattractive, is the same exact culture telling y'all to gravitate towards the non-builder/provider.

what's the difference between not being preferred and being assigned negative stereotypes. the end result is still the same. i'm not short either. i've just seen how women shyt on short dudes and it's in the same vein as being color struck.

Daps
Roflmfao !
Do this. Go on Facebook. :lawd: Only post pictures of the hottest light skinned women :ahh:. Sit back and grab popcorn. :pachaha:

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
BW have to pursue WM as if they were the man :wow:

Actually we don't. White guys are usually very bold about what they want and will proactively pursue the (black) woman that they want.

Here's the thing....many/some/not all but some white men will pursue ANY woman that they find physically attractive. And what a LOT of black men do not realize/understand/acknowledge is that many black women are approached by white men ALL OF THE TIME....however many black women date only black men so they are not receptive to white men.....although this is changing.

And as I have stated before, there are regional differences in the frequency of white guys approaching black women. I will speak from personal experience and in the West (CA, WA, OR, AZ, NV, NM) it is a common occurrence and white guys are very bold about approaching black women.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Speaking out against ignorance means you are lost and are seeking self esteem from the outside?

These entertainers clearly are buffoons who tap dance for coins to be tossed in their hat.... that doesn't mean that one should let their bullcrap rock...

An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere... :jawalrus:

This isn't that serious though. This is just a random ass entertainer being given a platform to say his useless opinion because we allow it to happen. The black community puts too much stock in what these celebrities think. If Tank wasn't hot at the moment and was a washed up singer, nobody would give a shyt about what he has to say.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Actually we don't. White guys are usually very bold about what they want and will proactively pursue the (black) woman that they want.

Here's the thing....many/some/not all but some white men will pursue ANY woman that they find physically attractive. And what a LOT of black men do not realize/understand/acknowledge is that many black women are approached by white men ALL OF THE TIME....however many black women date only black men so they are not receptive to white men.....although this is changing.

And as I have stated before, there are regional differences in the frequency of white guys approaching black women. I will speak from personal experience and in the West (CA, WA, OR, AZ, NV, NM) it is a common occurrence and white guys are very bold about approaching black women.

Stop quoting me with your delusions.

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Yall are lower tier p*ssy to them but rationalize it how you want.

To be quite honest, your posts are filled with your hatred for black women. And I have NEVER had a white guy call me a bytch, h0e, cvnt, th0t, n1kka, etc.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
To be quite honest, your posts are filled with your hatred for black women. And I have NEVER had a white guy call me a bytch, h0e, cvnt, th0t, n1kka, etc.

Good for you, wench. 400 years down, 400 years to go. Can't wait til my Black descendants kill your Cac descendants.

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Your wench ass probably prays to blonde hair, blue eyed jesus :banderas:

You really are OBSESSED with 1) your hatred of black women 2) white men/white people and 3) the relationships of WM/BW

Why are you so threatened by white men, black women and WM/BW in relationships?