Tank - "What do dark skinned women have against light skinned women?"

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Yall are lower tier p*ssy to them but rationalize it how you want.

I am not talking for all white guys in general just the ones who are interested in black girls.& If I was so called "low-tier," then they would just get at becky rather than flirting with me.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Well if he wanted easy p*ssy I would assume he would go to Becky first...
476.gif

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I'm telling ya'll... black Hollywood people are mentally FUKKED UP... if this nikka, Kanye, Raven Symone & Keke Palmer haven't recently shown ya'll how these black celebrities think I don't know what to tell you... :heh:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Dark skin black women are better looking to me.

Dark = deep brown > medium brown > caramel > light

I like all shades of black women but that's my preference. I'm not a big fan of mixed, "racially ambiguous" women either. I prefer my chocolate as pure as possible :manny:

Dude who said we're biologically wired to prefer lighter skin is stupid. Just like what you like and stfu.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Yall motherfukkers lost if you got mad at tank's tweet. Stop getting your self esteem from somebody else.
Speaking out against ignorance means you are lost and are seeking self esteem from the outside?

Why do yall take the opinions of entertainers so seriously?
These entertainers clearly are buffoons who tap dance for coins to be tossed in their hat.... that doesn't mean that one should let their bullcrap rock...

An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere... :jawalrus:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
that's what society tells all the "lame and corny" men that have a hard time attracting women :ehh: why are y'all deserving of special consideration?

Lame and Corny are behavioral traits that each individual person creates

Skin complexion is a genetic trait that is predetermined for each individual

So telling a marginalized portion of the Black community to suck it up and not to expect common courtesies and respect because of their skin tone is trifling...

What are you referring to when you say special consideration? Are we talking the ability to exist without unfounded negative stereotypes placed on their skin?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lame and Corny are behavioral traits that each individual person creates

Skin complexion is a genetic trait that is predetermined for each individual

So telling a marginalized portion of the Black community to suck it up and not to expect common courtesies and respect because of their skin tone is trifling...

What are you referring to when you say special consideration? Are we talking the ability to exist without unfounded negative stereotypes placed on their skin?
should men become people they aren't just to appease women? and i noticed you avoided my height argument, can men change their height?