Tank - "What do dark skinned women have against light skinned women?"

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
1) your hatred of black women

Wenches aint synonymous with BW.

2) white men/white people
You mean the people who enslaved and oppress my people for 400 years? No shyt sherlock. We aint all c00ns.

3) the relationships of WM/BW

Nope. You wenches come on here talking that swirling mess knowing its a plantation owner-concubine slave dynamic.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Wenches aint synonymous with BW.

You mean the people who enslaved and oppress my people for 400 years? No shyt sherlock. We aint all c00ns.

Nope. You wenches come on here talking that swirling mess knowing its a plantation owner-concubine slave dynamic.

Many of your posts are blatantly insulting to ALL black women. Whether they are direct insults or backhanded "compliments". Your overall disdain for black women is palpable.

I have NEVER seen you lash out at black men who date/marry/or worship white women (or Latina or Asian, etc.) Nope, you are OBSESSED with white penis and black vagina.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
wouldn't this advice work better for the women? considering how they've been purposely choosing the wrong partners for decades now? and you have to realize, the same culture that's telling BM that dark skin is unattractive, is the same exact culture telling y'all to gravitate towards the non-builder/provider.

what's the difference between not being preferred and being assigned negative stereotypes. the end result is still the same. i'm not short either. i've just seen how women shyt on short dudes and it's in the same vein as being color struck.

The advice is unisex... you were just asking me about lame and corny dudes...

When I say you... I am referring to a group of people...

what's the difference between not being preferred and being assigned negative stereotypes?

One is being picked last for a kickball team (they still are quality players just picked after others)

the other is being picked last, told that they are last because they are inherently garbage, don't look as good in the uniform as the other team, will get into fights with the other team because they are too masculine, and can't be good teammates because their skin color states that they don't know how to take care of a partner.

Edit: How tall are you? :lolbron:

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Many of your posts are blatantly insulting to ALL black women. Whether they are direct insults or backhanded "compliments". Your overall disdain for black women is palpable.

I have NEVER seen you lash out at black men who date/marry/or worship white women (or Latina or Asian, etc.) Nope, you are OBSESSED with white penis and black vagina.

You haven't read enough and I will keep my foot on you wenches coming over here talking that BS :umad:

Colicat

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
This isn't that serious though. This is just a random ass entertainer being given a platform to say his useless opinion because we allow it to happen. The black community puts too much stock in what these celebrities think. If Tank wasn't hot at the moment and was a washed up singer, nobody would give a shyt about what he has to say.

very true

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
You haven't read enough and I will keep my foot on you wenches coming over here talking that BS :umad:

Thank you for admitting that you have no argument and are just lashing out due to your own insecurities.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One is being picked last for a kickball team (they still are quality players just picked after others)

the other is being picked last, told that they are last because they are inherently garbage, don't look as good in the uniform as the other team, will get into fights with the other team because they are too masculine, and can't be good teammates because their skin color states that they don't know how to take care of a partner.

stop with the theatrics. tank didn't say anything close to that shyt, he just asked a broad question. truthfully, attractive black women don't have this problem. colorism or not, they get snatched up by all races of men.

Colicat

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
stop with the theatrics. tank didn't say anything close to that shyt, he just asked a broad question. truthfully, attractive black women don't have this problem. colorism or not, they get snatched up by all races of men.

I didn't say tank said any of that... I am saying that that is the difference between a preference and a negative stereotype....

Oh so now you want to minimize and dismiss colorism. "attractive black women don't have this problem." is equivalent to "she's beautiful for a dark skinned girl."

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Then why does it vex you so?

Why are you so concerned about that .004% You have dedicated 85% of your posts to that .004%, why are YOU so threatened by the .004%?

Make up outright lies to make your plantation owner-concubine slave dynamic seem important

The sooner you wenches stop coming to Black spaces, the better for all of us. You are not welcome.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I don't even know you ladies wasting your breath, anything that happens to black women on this website will always be our fault. Anything that happens to black men is a result of racism.

Its not our job to defend people who don't do the same.

We see you dapping up @GiGi

We see you letting @MurderSheWrote talk slick about the death of BM

When have BW tried to combat the stereotyping nerdy, suburban, dark, short, normal, etc Black boys receive?

Go cry a river elsewhere.

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ

Tank's question is the equivalent of the following question: Why are black men so violent towards white people?

The question it self is making the assumption that it is a definitive "truth" with a request for "opinions" to back up that "truth".

Far too many black men buy into the color coded "stereotype" to actually be able to see the issue....and that's the saddest aspect of all.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Its not our job to defend people who don't do the same.

We see you dapping up @GiGi

We see you letting @MurderSheWrote talk slick about the death of BM

When have BW tried to combat the stereotyping nerdy, suburban, dark, short, normal, etc Black boys receive?

Go cry a river elsewhere.
I'm dapping the post I agree with. Just cuz she like white men don't mean I can't agree with some of her points. And why should I get on MurderSheWrote? Y'all do more than enough on her and I dap those posts I agree with.

Let's not act like I don't go hard on racism and white supremacy and that I'm not loyal to black men but you nikkas on here have short term memory though, the one time you disagree with them they forget all that.