Tank - "What do dark skinned women have against light skinned women?"

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
i feel you. im not measuring who does what at a greater extent, all i am saying is that this is not unique to black men alone. I would argue that the threat of death for gaining an education or not following mulsim practices is just as bad. They glorify domestic women and shame the others.

i am not trying to diminish what black men do to black women. all im saying is that this we are not the only race that is misogynistic.

But y'all are....this is unique to y'all alone.Yes, other races suffer from colorism, however, as far as being as vocal & hateful black men take the cake.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
And red and yellowbones are still Black people unlike White men.

And swirlers may be a mass minority but they create ALL of the shows catered to BW and yall support it so their footprint is much larger.

Are you saying since light skin women are still black,it's okay for black men to sh*t on dark skin women?
:comeon: & There is nothing wrong with interracial dating among black women & white men.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
That wasn't my intention or angle.
I understand you wanted to just express your opinion.

My bad, I wanted to do more than that and address this issue and hopefully fix it but if you don't want to do that then its cool.:manny:

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Are you saying since light skin women are still black,it's okay for black men to sh*t on dark skin women?
:comeon: & There is nothing wrong with interracial dating among black women & white men.

Black Women shyt on Black men, too, when they date White men.