Tank - "What do dark skinned women have against light skinned women?"

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Its not our job to defend people who don't do the same.

We see you dapping up @GiGi

We see you letting @MurderSheWrote talk slick about the death of BM

When have BW tried to combat the stereotyping nerdy, suburban, dark, short, normal, etc Black boys receive?

Go cry a river elsewhere.

You dap a poster when you agree with what they said... and GiGi is right...

your hatred for women is :scust:.....

It seems you possess some level of intelligence.... It's a shame that you use your mind to spread hatred towards Black women...

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Make up outright lies to make your plantation owner-concubine slave dynamic seem important

The sooner you wenches stop coming to Black spaces, the better for all of us. You are not welcome.

Why do you go off on random tangents and irrational rants whenever white men/black women are being discussed?

Does your soul burn when you think about white men and black women making sweet vanilla chocolate love?

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Its not our job to defend people who don't do the same.

We see you dapping up @GiGi

We see you letting @MurderSheWrote talk slick about the death of BM

When have BW tried to combat the stereotyping nerdy, suburban, dark, short, normal, etc Black boys receive?

Go cry a river elsewhere.

What are you talking about breh? Defend from what? Last time I checked this was a message board on the internet. Not much defending you can do. But are you really gonna deny the anti-black woman posts that circulate this board?

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
The fact that no BW will check a wench says more than enough to BM.
Why Should I Say The Same thing The Black Men Saying? I got through the posts and see dudes have said what I've wanted to say so I dap them. Just because I don't curse her out don't mean I agree or tolerate her.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What are you talking about breh? Defend from what? Last time I checked this was a message board on the internet. Not much defending you can do.
Dumbest post in this thread :mjlol:

But are you really gonna deny the anti-black woman posts that circulate this board?

No one is denying anything nor should we care.

Why Should I Say The Same thing The Black Men Saying? I got through the posts and see dudes have said what I've wanted to say so I dap them. Just because I don't curse her out don't mean I agree or tolerate her.

This is the same argument yall used with Anothergirl

Silence is compliance :dead:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So if y'all shouldn't care about that, why should black women care about bed wenches?

BM have called out anti BW posters, c00ns, and promoted pro BW agendas at a far greater magnitude than we have received

You don't have to care but BM never asked yall too, unlike yall who is always outraged and crying.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
BM have called out anti BW posters, c00ns, and promoted pro BW agendas at a far greater magnitude than we have received

You don't have to care but BM never asked yall too, unlike yall who is always outraged and crying.
When have I cried though? I asked the women why ate they wasting their breath, I could care less what y'all do.

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
Dumbest post in this thread :mjlol:

No one is denying anything nor should we care.

Man shut the fukk up dawg. You're only proving these ladies right by the bullshyt you postin in this thread (You could be trolling). Anytime anything negative is said about Brothas, nikkas wanna get up in arms and debate but are quiet as church mice when unfair shyt is said about black women. Miss me with the bullshyt.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Man shut the fukk up dawg. You're only proving these ladies right by the bullshyt you postin in this thread (You could be trolling). Anytime anything negative is said about Brothas, nikkas wanna get up in arms and debate but are quiet as church mice when unfair shyt is said about black women. Miss me with the bullshyt.
This is all I'm saying, I'll still fight for black men and against racism/white supremacy but I'm not going to act like the men do the same for black women on here

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

yadda yadda you are one of those emotional pandering fakkits with the intellect of a roach. who is your corny ass to miss when you aint about shyt?

When have I cried though? I asked the women why ate they wasting their breath, I could care less what y'all do.

So why did BW come in here playing victim knowing damn well most of you don't speak up for Black men (or Women) against Cac men, Cac women, wenches and c00ns.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tank's question is the equivalent of the following question: Why are black men so violent towards white people?

The question it self is making the assumption that it is a definitive "truth" with a request for "opinions" to back up that "truth".

Far too many black men buy into the color coded "stereotype" to actually be able to see the issue....and that's the saddest aspect of all.

mean like when jamele hill asked something like "why are black men so determined not to protect black women" and you went there cosigning the shyt? :skip:

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
yadda yadda you are one of those emotional pandering fakkits with the intellect of a roach. who is your corny ass to miss when you aint about shyt?

Says the bytch ass nikka who's beggin women on the internet to defend him from other female posters because his self esteem is as flimsy as tissue paper. nikka you're just an armchair revolutionary who's life hasn't made an ounce difference to anyone. "bu,bu, bu you won't defend black nerds" :mjcry: Pull ya skirt down you bytch ass nikka:sas1: