Tamar Braxton engaged to Cac boyfriend a month after he got outted for eating her enemies Butt

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Cmon it ain’t just about eating ass, they been dating for two years and the minute they break up he’s at the Hawks game with her #1 enemy, then eating the enemies ass that night. Now a month later He back with Tamar and they engaged. That’s very sad on Tamar’s part

JB-12-4.png
Such a bad look.

Tommie pulled that stunt with him because she knew she could. And she said it too. She told Tamar she might be “sleeping with the enemy” and how 2 black women shouldn’t be fighting over a white man and how it was a bad look for the race :skip::heh:

Cannot make this shyt up. She literally played around with that man to purposely embarrass Tamar.

Just click it:

And start at 2min:

Tommie looking good :ehh:

Last edited:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Pop shyt on The Set with a wolf avatar, you been on the red rocket you love our style :camby:
a single visit to 'event staff' will show posts of me bytching about being unable to change my avatar

when i joined the coli i chose the name boogerwolf and i used a pic of a wolf sneezing

i was unaware of the #catset #dogset wars at the time breh

:whoa:

wait a minute

why are you so upset about what i said about eating ass?

oh.

i see

:dame:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Oh that’s right because no black man has ever cheated on his woman and she took him back :skip:

We can all agree that the bytch is dumb & that dude is a clown but so much emphasis on race is pathetic. It makes it less OK to operate in this manner because he’s not one of us? Repugnant shyt. FOH :camby:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
yeah sorry to tell you this breh but other than the amount of hair, eating a womans ass and a mans ass is the same damn thing

I’m not all for eating add but if you think it’s the same as eating ass from a man and a woman that’s your closeted mindset breh. Lmao.

A woman feels different, gives different energy, has different body structure and moans differently. Anatomy is very different. Pause.

The mal anus is below his balls. Balls on your forehead doing Gomorrah shyt :dame:

The woman anus is freshly scented well lubricatrd vagina that’s pulsating and waiting for your service

How can that ever be the same ? :dame:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
The women sound confused,when the answer is clearly that she is broke. Thats the reason most black women congregate with white man. Theres some sort of financial benefit. The European doesnt mind being loved and sexed purely due to their money. As long as their sex demons are fulfilled,the why doesnt matter. Matter of fact they dont even care if what they are sleeping with has a Y chromosone:scust:#SickPuppyshyt
Except he's an ex-con broke-ass dusty and I'm fairly certain she has more money, fame, and clout than him. Also, each time I see black women with a white man, she's usually out-earning him considerably, especially if they are married/engaged. The whole is hilarious to me so I'm not bothered but you ain't got to lie to kick it. Honesty is the best policy.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Such a bad look.

Tommie pulled that stunt with him because she knew she could. And she said it too. She told Tamar she might be “sleeping with the enemy” and how 2 black women shouldn’t be fighting over a white man and how it was a bad look for the race :skip::heh:

Cannot make this shyt up. She literally played around with that man to purposely embarrass Tamar.

Just click it:

And start at 2min:

Tommie looking good :ehh:

Damn Tommie do look good in that vid :ehh:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That’s not the point :what:
what is the point? Both the Brehs she was with said shorty is legit crazy.

Number 1 if she wants a bottom shelfer good for her.

I wish every wierdo Black chick who wants to hop the fence do so

• Dap
Reactions: LDC

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
SMH This CAC eating tender black woman's asses, and brehettes see no wrong in this.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
people who eat ass are fukking disgusting

you know the difference between a womans a$$hole and a mans?

basically nothing

:dame:

enjoy your hepatitis A, ass eating brehs

personally to me eating ass sounds like a #dogset thing
Lol lol

The coli boxing day hard truths

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cmon it ain’t just about eating ass, they been dating for two years and the minute they break up he’s at the Hawks game with her #1 enemy, then eating the enemies ass that night. Now a month later He back with Tamar and they engaged. That’s very sad on Tamar’s part

JB-12-4.png
:skip::russ::mjlol::pachaha:

Dunno who the fukk Tommie is, but just imagine how nasty that ass had to be for you to get a 'Come to Jesus' moment and get engaged to the women you just broke up with...

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Got me in tears breh, cac was probably walking around ashen and unhappy after that ass eating like it was serious trauma....

l378giAZgxPw3eO52.webp