Tamar Braxton engaged to Cac boyfriend a month after he got outted for eating her enemies Butt

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Zero clicks

people who eat ass are fukking disgusting

you know the difference between a womans a$$hole and a mans?

basically nothing

:dame:

enjoy your hepatitis A, ass eating brehs

personally to me eating ass sounds like a #dogset thing
v6wkpabcoLREQ.webp

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Was about to come in here to hate but.....nygga I eat ass!!

WTF is the outrage about? Any woman I'm smashing ass getten ate, why is it even apart of the conversation? Women are weird!

Why pick THAT part out of the encounter,nyggas ain't Just linking with oops to eat ass n talk...he fukked too...

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
people who eat ass are fukking disgusting

you know the difference between a womans a$$hole and a mans?

basically nothing

:dame:

enjoy your hepatitis A, ass eating brehs

personally to me eating ass sounds like a #dogset thing
Hepatitis A. E-coli and on top of that pink eye.

Ass eaters must love theyself some chitlings.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not just Europeans fr fr

Ill have to think about it. But I believe black men will lie to themselves and make the situation out to be bigger than money. Like for example,I believe most black passport bros think those women actually like them. They percieve those women overseas to just have normal standards,that the women over here should have.

But the European? They know those women dont like them for any other reason than money. They actually get off on that fact,because its like a form of rape. Plus now they can do passive aggressive and degrading things to the woman within the relationship for their own entertainment. All while having zero guilt about it,because she is using them too. Even though the woman doesnt know that they realize they are being used. Im telling you,the European loves these gold digger relationships,where women think they are getting over on them for their coin. Gives them a license to be sick puppies. Tamar getting a taste of that as we speak it sounds like.

And we wont even get into how Dr X was right,it all goes hand in hand:respect:

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
The women sound confused,when the answer is clearly that she is broke. Thats the reason most black women congregate with white man. Theres some sort of financial benefit. The European doesnt mind being loved and sexed purely due to their money. As long as their sex demons are fulfilled,the why doesnt matter. Matter of fact they dont even care if what they are sleeping with has a Y chromosone:scust:#SickPuppyshyt
Man, y’all gotta stop with this shyt. A lot of these broads, just like these dudes, just be overhyping whiteness and putting them on a pedestal. They can do no wrong in their eyes. These hoes in real life be fukking with broke or mediocre white boys, fall back.

Last edited: