Tamar Braxton engaged to Cac boyfriend a month after he got outted for eating her enemies Butt

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
people who eat ass are fukking disgusting

you know the difference between a womans a$$hole and a mans?

basically nothing

:dame:

enjoy your hepatitis A, ass eating brehs

personally to me eating ass sounds like a #dogset thing
:whoa: Well to be fair a woman's ass aint got no balls flopped out just inches from it first and foremostly:dame:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And start at 2min:

Tommie looking good :ehh:

Her energy and confidence here got me wanting to eat that thang too.............
giphy.gif

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Imagine if women forums made a post for a every black celeb that bagged another race, it would need it's own sub forum and stickied posts would be switched out on a daily or weekly basis :mjlol:

The woman was with black men for like 30 years and now you wanna kill her :unimpressed:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
people who eat ass are good people. Personally, I grew up around nothing but ass eaters.

you know the difference between a womans a$$hole and a mans? Nothing. I like tossing salad dawg.

P.S. I'm not from Harlem

:dame:

I enjoy eating ass eating brehs

personally I'm just a confused nıgga that don't know if I wanna be catset or dogset so....ya know... i just eat ass dawg. @Rhapture come laugh at me dawg. 😭

Eww nıgga 🤮, foh
giphy.webp

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Perfectly OK, it's a white man.

The sisterhood would only publicly kill her if it was blk man this was happening with

Tamar wants that white husband stimulus that tamara Mowry, Malika Andrews and Eve benefiting from. Even at the expense of looking like a dam fool out here

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
last chance as dating an above average/rich dude financially.
What makes y'all think this man is wealthy or even above average?? He calls himself a lawyer but willingly went on a reality show sharing all his dirty laundry(like the fact that he has 5 or 6 baby mamas).

If anything he's likely using Tamar for clout but she so pathetic she don't see it.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Perfectly OK, it's a white man.

The sisterhood would only publicly kill her if it was blk man this was happening with

Tamar wants that white husband stimulus that tamara Mowry, Malika Andrews and Eve benefiting from. Even at the expense of looking like a dam fool out here

No y'all are just late to the gossip. This Tamar convo was had about 3 weeks ago. All the blogs posted it and it was discussed on social media. It was mostly women talking about it(and calling them both idiots) because they know who both Tamar and Tommie are and this relationship has been an ongoing thing

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
What makes y'all think this man is wealthy or even above average?? He calls himself a lawyer but willingly went on a reality show sharing all his dirty laundry(like the fact that he has 5 or 6 baby mamas).

If anything he's likely using Tamar for clout but she so pathetic she don't see it.
:mjcry: :mjcry:

What the hell is Vince up to now? I wonder if they could’ve made it work smh

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
:mjcry: :mjcry:

What the hell is Vince up to now? I wonder if they could’ve made it work smh

I have no idea. Haven't heard much about him since Tamar's last disaster of a relationship with that African guy. I know her son is a spitting image of him.

Edit: To add, Tamar is not an easy person from what we see. She's quick to lash out verbally, but extremely thin-skinned and sensitive. Vince was also like her first real relationship. She doesn't know how to a vet a man to save her life because she never really had to.