Tamar Braxton engaged to Cac boyfriend a month after he got outted for eating her enemies Butt

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seal ur wedding vows with a kiss on the mouth that was tonsils deep in ur enemies intestines wrehettes. :skip:

Merry fukkin christmas coli :mjlol:

I don't follow celebrities and all of that weird shyt, but y'all making it sound like dude pulled up a chair to the table with a bottle of hot sauce and put ass on the plate like it was chitlings and went to town. :eat:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I don't follow celebrities and all of that weird shyt, but y'all making it sound like dude pulled up a chair to the table with a bottle of hot sauce and put ass on the plate like it was chitlings and went to town. :eat:
:dead:

idk why this took me out like it did but this a rep worthy post.

but idk maybe some of us are just channeling our inner jbo breh and projecting here a little though. :manny:

I just know this an L that will follow her til death do them part. @CouldntBeMeTho

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy.gif

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Plenty of black women doing the same shyt for black men, the whole black women lower their standards when it comes to white men nonsense needs to stop.

Plenty of black women chasing unemployed bums.

It absolutely does not need to stop. How many famous black women are chasing after below average looking, weirdo, broke black men?

It needs a light shined on it, same way a light gets shined on black men for dumpster diving with white women (this should continue too)

Daps
Was about to come in here to hate but.....nygga I eat ass!!

WTF is the outrage about? Any woman I'm smashing ass getten ate, why is it even apart of the conversation? Women are weird!

Why pick THAT part out of the encounter,nyggas ain't Just linking with oops to eat ass n talk...he fukked too...

Cmon it ain’t just about eating ass, they been dating for two years and the minute they break up he’s at the Hawks game with her #1 enemy, then eating the enemies ass that night. Now a month later He back with Tamar and they engaged. That’s very sad on Tamar’s part

JB-12-4.png

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
200k likes on the IG post, from the same people who spent Christmas week yelling about Simone Biles’ husband. I feel like this is a good example of how small these groups are, in the context of the overall black woman population. This isn’t a majority or even close to it. It’s just a lot of stupid people on the internet.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
people who eat ass are fukking disgusting

you know the difference between a womans a$$hole and a mans?

basically nothing

:dame:

enjoy your hepatitis A, ass eating brehs

personally to me eating ass sounds like a #dogset thing
Pop shyt on The Set with a wolf avatar, you been on the red rocket you love our style :camby: