Brehlorette Rachel Lindsay pays Her CAC Husband 10K a Month

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is crazy. He initialized the divorce and she calls herself a lawyer but marries a guy she met on a reality show without a prenup? How? And isn't her dad a federal judge?
As an able bodied man I would have been embarrassed to ask my lawyer to draft this....
tenor.gif

Plenty of able bodied women are getting alimony, and we act like it's normal when it's just lazy no matter the gender.

Daps
Rell84shots I hear you but this grown man is talking like a child. He is living in her house not paying for anything and complaining about not being able to watch cable or use the high speed internet. He is sounding like my nieces when they were kids and were being punished. He acting like he is 14 and can't get his own plan while they complete this mess.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
What's her occupation? She gotta be making stupid bank to pay 10 grand a month in spousal support

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where the heck was her father to talk some sense into her?

xRpz_J.gif

:mjlol:

Rachel Lindsay’s Estranged Husband Bryan Abasolo Wants Over $16,000 a Month in Spousal Support: Report​

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rell84shots I hear you but this grown man is talking like a child. He is living in her house not paying for anything and complaining about not being able to watch cable or use the high speed internet. He is sounding like my nieces when they were kids and were being punished. He acting like he is 14 and can't get his own plan while they complete this mess.

I told yall about the modern man. We are in a new unnatural era right now#TheChildOfWoman:wow:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

Tariq has mentioned this numerous times. White people only care about winning, if people got to die or get hurt so they can win they will. If they got to cheat and break the rules to win they will. If they got to feminize and emasculate themselves publicly to ATTEMPT to get $16K a month they will.

Plus they guy would be getting damn near 200k a year, so he's going to get another chick