Tales of Arise | PS4/PS5/XB1/XSX/PC | 9/10/21

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I know Tales games don't have sequels most of the time (with the exception of Xillia, and Berseria if you count prequels) but this one is basically too popular not to.

Bandai is definitely going to want to milk it. That said, as long as it's good I'd love a sequel. :ehh:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I know Tales games don't have sequels most of the time (with the exception of Xillia, and Berseria if you count prequels) but this one is basically too popular not to.

Bandai is definitely going to want to milk it. That said, as long as it's good I'd love a sequel. :ehh:
Thinking bout getting it since it's 40 at gamestop right now. How does this compare to Tales of xillia 2 and Vesperia?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I'd definitely consider it better than Xillia 2 and on the same level as Vespiria, arguably better.
Me at gamestop tomorrow when the cashier asks me if I found everything ok:
9e9.gif

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

What exactly would the the conflict now tho…plot wise we dun basically took care of all the bad folks and secrets

Tho you could always add new aliens or something

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I’ve gotten thru 3 of the post game dungeon levels, the enemies themselves are normal enemies you’d find everywhere just at level 60+, you mostly just doing it for the special boss battles and materials needed to make the final weapons

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This game doesn't have a scene even close to this level.
Spoilers for Berseria

That is arguably the greatest scene in Tales history. Christina Vee did a damn fine job playing Velvet. The emotional range she showed in playing that character was amazing.

This is probably the best scene of this game

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game doesn't have a scene even close to this level.
Spoilers for Berseria

That is arguably the greatest scene in Tales history. Christina Vee did a damn fine job playing Velvet. The emotional range she showed in playing that character was amazing.

This is probably the best scene of this game

What's so great about that scene, Zephyr was on some william wallace brave heart shyt, and that was end the beginning of the game already better than anything in tales of basura

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Finished the game yesterday! A very satisfying playing experience and one of my favorite endings from a Tales game. Almost finished with the side missions. The one where I had to fight Eizen and Edna was cool but….I was not expecting to fight Chronos :wow: That battle took me way way back lol!

Now I’m debating if I want to grind out the Devil Arms to 9999 for each character