Where are you leveling up?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are you leveling up?

Keep fighting monsters on the same level as you or above your level many times you can (if you have patience). Especially side missions after the story. Gotta warning, very tough battles mfer.....it would have you gained more than 5 levels.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get your wallets back out

DLC will consist of:
  • a boss fight with Kirito and Asuna
  • new weapon for Alphen
  • a new Mystic Art for Alphen (feat Kirito and Asuna)
  • costumes for Alphen, Shionne, and Law. Fun note, Law shares voice actors with Kirito in both JP and EN dubs.
Coming Oct 7.

:blessed:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Finished this last weekend. My overall rating on this is 9/10 :ehh:

Good graphics, great combat, likable characters, pretty decent story for the most part. I don't have any huge complaints, but some of the minor ones -

-The plot got kind of convoluted at the end and I found the final villain underwhelming. I literally beat the game and still have no idea what Vholran's motive is or why he wants to fight. He seems evil just to be evil.
-By the last part of the game I was kind of annoyed with the cheap "one shot your whole team" moves the bosses all just had to have.
-The ending was kind of abrupt, but I guess they're leaving it open for a sequel or story DLC.
-They're a little stingier with gald than they really needed to be :stopitslime: trying to encourage people to pay up I guess

Might check out the postgame stuff tonight.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Finished this last weekend. My overall rating on this is 9/10 :ehh:

Good graphics, great combat, likable characters, pretty decent story for the most part. I don't have any huge complaints, but some of the minor ones -

-The plot got kind of convoluted at the end and I found the final villain underwhelming. I literally beat the game and still have no idea what Vholran's motive is or why he wants to fight. He seems evil just to be evil.
-By the last part of the game I was kind of annoyed with the cheap "one shot your whole team" moves the bosses all just had to have.
-The ending was kind of abrupt, but I guess they're leaving it open for a sequel or story DLC.
-They're a little stingier with gald than they really needed to be :stopitslime: trying to encourage people to pay up I guess

Might check out the postgame stuff tonight.

I agree with everything cept the gald part. Granted, you not getting straight gald from killing normal enemies is a bit against the usual rpg grain, but it always seemed silly to me in games to be getting shyt like money from killing monsters n shyt. It's one thing if you're getting paid a bounty on them, but just getting them off their bodies just seems silly. But in this game, you do get a shyt load of various, random items and there kinda are bounties to be had via sidequests and shyt. Anytime I found myself getting around 10K, just doing a couple sidequests, killing some monsters and getting their item drops & various field drops (plenty high supplied easily) and then selling those items that you don't need (most items you don't need much of at all for anything really, yet you get them in surplus), I'd find myself going from 10k to 100K pretty easily in the span of like 15-20 minutes of just doing shyt I'd normally be doing anyways. So "grinding" never really felt like grinding much to me, especially considering how fun the combat is.

Deman

All Star
Daps
This shyt put me a nikka in limbo for 2 cool weeks. Like a nikka only charged his phone twice last week

They gotta start putting warning sign on joints like this tryna ruin my life

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In Rena and I’m under powered like shyt. Like level 47. Gonna grind and beat the rest of the side quests and those beams of light before I finish this one.

Hopefully they follow through with remastering/porting Xillia and some of the other tales games