unknown.png

I'm waiting :mjcry:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wonder how Kena did

No digital tracking data for it supposedly.

The way i see this chart though is Tales is pretty much #1 because you can’t even count fifa/madden/2k at this point. They have baked in sales every year, same 30k people buy these games.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Glad I decided to stick with Law, he's a monster when utilized correctly. Alphen probably has one of the best skill sets I've seen from a Tales protagonist, next to Yuri. Shionne and Rem are mainstays. The team attacks are something you see out of an anime (which is a great thing). I'm omw to fight the 4th Lord and it's been a great experience so far. Gonna go back and finish Beseria after this (stopped halfway awhile ago).

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Glad I decided to stick with Law, he's a monster when utilized correctly. Alphen probably has one of the best skill sets I've seen from a Tales protagonist, next to Yuri. Shionne and Rem are mainstays. The team attacks are something you see out of an anime (which is a great thing). I'm omw to fight the 4th Lord and it's been a great experience so far. Gonna go back and finish Beseria after this (stopped halfway awhile ago).

Surprisingly my 2 mains were Shionne and Kisara. Their Boost Attack together was prolly my fav as well :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I liked about Tales of Xillia games was the amount of artes you had access to at one time, it was like damn like a fighting game

only 3 ground arts and 3 air arts at a time, is extremely limited, you should be able to hold one of the shoulder buttons to access another arte palette at least

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
One thing I liked about Tales of Xillia games was the amount of artes you had access to at one time, it was like damn like a fighting game

only 3 ground arts and 3 air arts at a time, is extremely limited, you should be able to hold one of the shoulder buttons to access another arte palette at least

That comes later in the game, thus increasing your artes on deck from 6 to 12.