Tales of Arise | PS4/PS5/XB1/XSX/PC | 9/10/21

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I just beat the game. It's fukking easy on hard mode. I was 65 level.

This game is dope as fukk :salute:

Gotta say it sounds like it's easy because you're over leveled. :yeshrug:

Granted I'm playing on moderate, but I'm at the point right before the final boss and I'm only in the low-mid 50s.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The Accessory feature with this game is pretty dope and easy to digest. Can really make some OP builds toward the endgame :ehh:

Yeah, the "grind" for them is pretty simple enough and they don't even cost much to make, even when maxing out a 5* accessory. I only wish you could wear two accessories a piece.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After you beat it. There's new missions. One of the mission you visit in the other world

Did yall meet a little girl named Edna after you beat it?. This little bytch is tough as fukk, her level is 63 while my level is 66 but and I was this close to lose to her....:whew:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
After you beat it. There's new missions. One of the mission you visit in the other world

Did yall meet a little girl named Edna after you beat it?. This little bytch is tough as fukk, her level is 63 while my level is 66 but and I was this close to lose to her....:whew:

Yea I was rolling after the fight

These post game bosses doing what sephiroth did to the kingdom hearts squad, make them look like hoes

This chick even did the shoulder brush after getting defeated, making Alphen and the gang look weak as compared to the other tales of game cast

:dead:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Eizen's sister. Probably the most entertaining character from Zestiria.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey yo. The side mission called "Reminiscence Device" is REALLY fukking annoyed AF. You have to keep fighting on and on and you better hope not to lose the fights cause you have to start all over again and If I lost that mission, I would probably have quitted and skip that BS side-mission but lucky I won. The last two fights had me

cmon-dude-cmon-man.gif

After I beat Reminiscence Device side-mission, I went from 66 level to 74 level.....:ehh:...okay and got a silver trophy for that and decent solid prize, a weapon.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eizen's fate hurts my heart. In Zestiria you encounter him and he's just Edna's sister too far gone to save. In Berseria he was the man.

I heard that Eizen is also in this mission too, he will fight against you along with his sister, Edna....

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Eizen's fate hurts my heart. In Zestiria you encounter him and he's just Edna's sister too far gone to save. In Berseria he was the man.

replayin berseria, and re-listening to the convos is just:wow: some of the things they be saying ties in more with zestria even more than my original playthrough.

too bad the a.i in zestria is horrendous in higher difficulties cuzz i would love to play more just for the lore and edna. but my teammates get to shot and it gets too annoying to play.:francis::russ: