Tales of Arise | PS4/PS5/XB1/XSX/PC | 9/10/21

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So after the 5th lord I bought the growth dlc. Yeah this is the way the game should be balanced. I might never buy someshyt from Namco after this.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone beaten the training ground ultimate?
Lvl 62, I got through through sword dancer part 1, and part 2 just killed me.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Wasn't really thinking about it but Ray Chase was the antagonist in the previous game and then got to play the protagonist in this one. Pretty unusual for the to have actors play major cast members in back to back games that aren't the same characters.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Wasn't really thinking about it but Ray Chase was the antagonist in the previous game and then got to play the protagonist in this one. Pretty unusual for the to have actors play major cast members in back to back games that aren't the same characters.

I don't think it's as unusual as you think. THese VA's do a shytload of work. They crossover a lot an ddo all sorts of characters in so many media, minor or major pretty often.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don't think it's as unusual as you think. THese VA's do a shytload of work. They crossover a lot an ddo all sorts of characters in so many media, minor or major pretty often.
I mean they get a lot of roles but the same company usually isn't casting them back to back in different unrelated games in the same series in major roles. It's more common that they do a game skip a game or two then come back or that they play multiple characters in the same game.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just beat it. Definitely one of my GOTY's.

Weird tho, I swear there was a cutscene with Law that I saw in trailers that I'm very certain that I never saw during my play thru. And from what it was showing, I"m pretty sure it's not a missable type.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I mean they get a lot of roles but the same company usually isn't casting them back to back in different unrelated games in the same series in major roles. It's more common that they do a game skip a game or two then come back or that they play multiple characters in the same game.

I think it happens more than you realize. And it certainly isn't anything they're opposed of doing or anything. If anything, I reckon it's a matter of timing of the VA's schedule/availability more than anything else.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
These post game bosses doing what sephiroth did to the kingdom hearts squad, make them look like hoes

This chick even did the shoulder brush after getting defeated, making Alphen and the gang look weak as compared to the other tales of game cast

:dead:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just Beat it, game was good. I think some of y'all were over doing with it being the best tales game. I feel it sorta drop when you visit vicinit, and then a major drop in the 2nd arc. Probably get to post game stuff later

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm in Rena, near the end of the game, some of these nikkas HP bars are just getting ridiculous :stopitslime:

They aren't even hard to beat really, just takes forever. It's starting to feel like every fight is just a battle of attrition.