Talent Agent Drops Ari Shaffir For Kobe Comments. Ari Scared For His Life Cancels L.A. & NYC Shows

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
People realize children died in that crash, right?

Not just Kobe. So the people celebrating his death and having beef with the man should understand this is bigger than race or politics.

:hhh: making a joke about people who not only passed away, but widow'd their significant other, left their family with a void, and passed along with the person they've helped conceive.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't quote me fakkit. fukk you too. Your daddy's the buffoon for busting in your mother's fishy tainted snatch and bringing a bytch ass CAC like you in the world. And I'm sure it's getting your little CAC booty wet at the thought of trolling me and getting into a nice little back and forth, but I don't argue on the internet. Now. If you wanna meet up, I'll gladly slap the fukk out of you. But we know you not gonna do that. So. Eat a dixk. Argue with yourself bytch. I won't see another response. Ignore.

:umad:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is weird because on one hand hes getting cancelled the fukk out like I've never seen before....:mjlol:

But on the other hand, this is a nobody comic that I would have never heard about if he didnt say this bullshyt, and now he's trending everywhere. If he manages to recover from this he's probably gonna end up being more popular than ever. :scust:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My god talk about shooting yourself in the face.

He couldn’t wait to unleash his racial tirade on Kobe not realizing 8 other people died too, including his young daughter. Glad he got dropped. Moron.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
This shyt is weird because on one hand hes getting cancelled the fukk out like I've never seen before....:mjlol:

But on the other hand, this is a nobody comic that I would have never heard about if he didnt say this bullshyt, and now he's trending everywhere. If he manages to recover from this he's probably gonna end up being more popular than ever. :scust:
Only reason people know him is cuz he's rogans friend so he's there alot

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude's doing A LOT of splainin :laff:

This is what pisses me off. He tries to act like he didn't know there were kids or anyone else on the helicopter, which is bullshyt because the initial reports came out that there were multiple people who died. First it was five, then it was confirmed to be nine, then Rick Fox was on, then he wasn't, then all all four of his daughters were on board, then it was confirmed to be only Gianna. You would think, even as an 'edgy' comedian, he would have had enough awareness to think, "Hey, the details of this crash are very sketchy right now, and this bit may not go over very well. Maybe I should at least wait until all the facts come out before I start talking my shyt? :jbhmm:"

And also the fact that he tries to hide it behind 'comedy' when there was no joke or punchline in anything he said. In both his tweet and his IG video, he says, "A guy who got away with rape is dead. People are only celebrating him because they care more about the Lakers than they do about rape." That's not a joke. That is a declarative statement. And if that's how he feels, that's how he feels, but at least own up to it and don't Juelz like, "B-b-but I didn't really mean it, guys! I actually really like Kobe! :whoa:" At least those journalists had the balls to double down on it.

And, if after all that, that's what you want to say, go ahead and say it, but don't be surprised when you face the very same backlash you're facing right now. Especially when you do shows in LA where Kobe is a goddamned hero.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
fakkits gave me a "hate speech" warning and deleted my post talking about Jews as I predicted in my OP. But you can be a white boy pretending to be Black yelling nikka on the sight all day with impunity. Man. fukk these bytch ass mods. Racist bytches and c00ns. All of em :pacspit:
These mods ain't shyt. Y2Dre has had a permanent ban because he insulted the "chosen people." It really shows you who runs this site.

fukk Ari... everywhere he goes should feel like 1940s Auschwitz to him.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No he won't
He has been around a long time and he has great connections. If he has not blown up by now more then likely he will not.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Crackers are natural born provocateurs and socipaths. They cant help themselves but to step out of line habitually. They're perfectly comfortable with the idea of risking an asswhooping or getting killed to have the satisfaction of antagonizing black people to the point of illiciting a violent response; usually in hopes that it will get us fired from our jobs, locked up or worse by the justice system.

White people dont take a day off, at every opportunity they're foaming at the mouth thinking of ways they can annoy and antagonize us. Always digging up any semblance of wrong doing to justify their relentless depravity. Always invading personal space til you bark on them and suddnely you're the bad guy. You try to avoid them in the corporate world, they will go to HR or of they're cac buddies in management to say you're not a "team player' or not "fit for the culture" and use what 2 tenths of influence they do have to get you jammed up with your job at risk over some hearsay.

They see it as their god given right to harass, provoke, sabotage, rob and kill blacks. That's why we must make it our life's misson to keep our foot on their necks and never rule out the possibility of resorting to the same level of unbridled savagery against them

With that being said, If he gets clapped, I'll celebrate.

kill the fakkit.