Talent Agent Drops Ari Shaffir For Kobe Comments. Ari Scared For His Life Cancels L.A. & NYC Shows

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
How do you have a "comedy shtick joke" when nobody knows who you are?? One fraction of a drop of common sense would tell you to sit this one out on Kobe's death especially when you need LA, NY, Chicago, etc as a stand up comedian. How can somebody be this stupid:mindblown:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I'm amazed it's taken Ari's edgelord behavior so long to catch up to him. He does this shyt with every celebrity death because he's a 14 year old at heart and just wants to troll. The last 2-3 years he's gone from edgelord troll to borderline sociopathic behavior at times. It will be interesting to see if his friends defend him this time.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Tag me when stolengold has been
hurt or murdered.....thank you.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This place is boxden 1.2., most of he same racist people on there stirring up shyt come here as well . I'm 1000% sure the owners and a good deal of the mods and "supporters" are cacs as well. I notice the same environmental patterns of posting and overall "energy" from BX on here as well..

Want shyt to change, Ownership is the key.

White people are so obsessed with having their finger on the pulse of black conciousness that they buy up sites we're predominate on to keep track of us. When ad revenue stablizes and starts generating on a consistent basis, They no longe need our presence and they start encouraging and waving any and everyone in to register and purposely run all the black posters off with their shyt posting and sanctioned racism. This happens time and time again. They all come from the same sites; Reddit, st0rmfr0nt, Boxden, NeoGaf, Bodybuilding.com, LipstickAlley and whatever flavor of _chan sites around at the moment. AHH got raided and subverted, so did early Boxden and a bunch of hip hop boards afterwards and the Coli is no different.

and its always the same scenario that precedes the downfall of these black message boards and I call it the 'Bob Johnson Effect'; basically black owners selling off their rich history and user base to a bunch of cacs who have every intention of dilluting and polluting the brand; eliminating the original consumer base (Blacks) in favor of those they understand (cacs). When the ad revenue dries up and the site goes to shyt, they'' pawn it off on some body else. The cac viruses spread to the next flourishing black website. rinse and repeat.
Walk the talk

make a new site and invite us

Daps
Even Rogan distanced himself :wow:

"I'm not defending him......but....."
"I love the guy"
"He's a really, really good guy."
"He's playing a heel."
"He doesn't hate kobe"
"He's a great guy. We're all crazy."

Sidebar: funniest thing rogan said was, "ari likes his anonymity. That's why he goes to China because no one knows him there."

:dead:

No one knew that muthafukka here either until this shyt. Breh was delusional if he thought he had to go all the way to china to not get recognized:bryan: