Talent Agent Drops Ari Shaffir For Kobe Comments. Ari Scared For His Life Cancels L.A. & NYC Shows

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Word for word

"Kobe Bryant died 23 years too late today. He got away with rape because all the Hollywood liberals who attack comedy enjoy rooting for the Lakers more than they dislike rape. Big ups to the hero who forgot to gas up his chopper. I hate the Lakers. What a great day."

Yea this kike needs to die

I don't even know who this guy is...
:yeshrug:

A white guy at work called kobe a ball hog 2day...he thought he would get a laugh...
I looked away cause I didnt wanna make an uncomfortable scene like
:birdman:

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
He calls Kobe a rapist as if hes being virtuous but refers to Kobe's alleged victim as "that chick". Its telling that Evan Rachel Wood never referred to the alleged victim by name either.

They dont know her name cause they really dont give a fukk about her...they just use that as a cloak to openly shyt on someone who epitomizes greatness for us.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
people are being too sensitive and treat kobe like a deity. he put a ball through the hoop no need to worship him.
Dude didn’t have to say anything about Kobe either so he’s just as guilty. He went for cheap shock jokes and it didn’t work.. his bad.. He can say what he want but he better be ready to reel with the backlash. The mans wife who has the most right to bring up anything Kobe did ain’t even talk about it at all in her response.. Her response was all love and trying to figure out how to keep Kobe’s legacy going. This so called comedian lost the time.. it is what it is.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He will surely become more popular. Plenty of racists cacs in america to keep his career afloat

My girl knows two active comedians right now....Dave Chappelle, and Kevin Hart. If you asked her to name a third thats currently doing comedy you will get "oh oh, whats her face andddd you know that other guy"

She now knows who Ari fukking Shaffir is. :snoop:

This clown is everywhere now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He calls Kobe a rapist as if hes being virtuous but refers to Kobe's alleged victim as "that chick". Its telling that Evan Rachel Wood never referred to the alleged victim by name either.

They dont know her name cause they really dont give a fukk about her...they just use that as a cloak to openly shyt on someone who epitomizes greatness for us.

This.

They don't really care about rape. They just see a black man being praised in death and look for something to attack them. They did the same shyt with Michael Jackson when he died with those baseless allegations. They even tried to call Muhammad Ali a racist after he died cause he was in the Nation of Islam.

It just their MO. Anytime one of our legends die they try to destroy their character in death. We never see them do it when one of their own die. It only happens when its one of ours.

Daps
A great day? Wow.

People lost their lives, like bro, what?

It's just jokes when he loses his career too :wow:
Yea, he was in Charlotte so he was sayin he got the news while in Charlotte the place where Kobe was originally drafted, he’s laughing that he died etc.

He’s saying now that it was a comedy bit, it’s his thing he does. Even if he tried to actually put thought into making a joke about it , it would still be out of pocket. These cacs think they can get away with anything because it’s “comedy”.
I mean, he can get away with it in the sense that he has free speech but he’s def suffering consequences and there will be more to come.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Yep

He’s caped for Anthony Cumia and Roseanne Barr.

Someone with that many scumbag friends has to be a scumbag himself.
It's funny. I remember last year a lot of celebrities had to distance themselves from Farrakhan because of "anti-Semitic" comments he made years and years ago. So they were guilty by association.

Joe Rogan can have white supremacist guests on his podcast almost every damn month but he doesn't share their views, he's "simply giving them a platform." I bet he has never had a pro-black guest on ever.:jbhmm:

The juelzing these cacs and c00ns do is unbelievable.

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
talkin shyt about black people is "edgy" comedy with training wheels and a father figure holding the bike up for you.

father-teaching-his-son-ride-260nw-96898810.jpg