Talent Agent Drops Ari Shaffir For Kobe Comments. Ari Scared For His Life Cancels L.A. & NYC Shows

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This shyt is weird because on one hand hes getting cancelled the fukk out like I've never seen before....:mjlol:

But on the other hand, this is a nobody comic that I would have never heard about if he didnt say this bullshyt, and now he's trending everywhere. If he manages to recover from this he's probably gonna end up being more popular than ever. :scust:
He will surely become more popular. Plenty of racists cacs in america to keep his career afloat

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
fakkits gave me a "hate speech" warning and deleted my post talking about Jews as I predicted in my OP. But you can be a white boy pretending to be Black yelling nikka on the sight all day with impunity. Man. fukk these bytch ass mods. Racist bytches and c00ns. All of em :pacspit:

This place is boxden 1.2., most of he same racist people on there stirring up shyt come here as well . I'm 1000% sure the owners and a good deal of the mods and "supporters" are cacs as well. I notice the same environmental patterns of posting and overall "energy" from BX on here as well..

Want shyt to change, Ownership is the key.

White people are so obsessed with having their finger on the pulse of black conciousness that they buy up sites we're predominate on to keep track of us. When ad revenue stablizes and starts generating on a consistent basis, They no longe need our presence and they start encouraging and waving any and everyone in to register and purposely run all the black posters off with their shyt posting and sanctioned racism. This happens time and time again. They all come from the same sites; Reddit, st0rmfr0nt, Boxden, NeoGaf, Bodybuilding.com, LipstickAlley and whatever flavor of _chan sites around at the moment. AHH got raided and subverted, so did early Boxden and a bunch of hip hop boards afterwards and the Coli is no different.

and its always the same scenario that precedes the downfall of these black message boards and I call it the 'Bob Johnson Effect'; basically black owners selling off their rich history and user base to a bunch of cacs who have every intention of dilluting and polluting the brand; eliminating the original consumer base (Blacks) in favor of those they understand (cacs). When the ad revenue dries up and the site goes to shyt, they'' pawn it off on some body else. The cac viruses spread to the next flourishing black website. rinse and repeat.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
This place is boxden 1.2., most of he same racist people on there stirring up shyt come here as well . I'm 1000% sure the owners and a good deal of the mods and "supporters" are cacs as well. I notice the same environmental patterns of posting and overall "energy" from BX on here as well..

Want shyt to change, Ownership is the key.

White people are so obsessed with having their finger on the pulse of black conciousness that they buy up sites we're predominate on to keep track of us. When ad revenue stablizes and starts generating on a consistent basis, They no longe need our presence and they start encouraging and waving any and everyone in to register and purposely run all the black posters off with their shyt posting and sanctioned racism. This happens time and time again. They all come from the same sites; Reddit, st0rmfr0nt, Boxden, NeoGaf, Bodybuilding.com, LipstickAlley and whatever flavor of _chan sites around at the moment. AHH got raided and subverted, so did early Boxden and a bunch of hip hop boards afterwards and the Coli is no different.

and its always the same scenario that precedes the downfall of these black message boards and I call it the 'Bob Johnson Effect'; basically black owners selling off their rich history and user base to a bunch of cacs who have every intention of dilluting and polluting the brand; eliminating the original consumer base (Blacks) in favor of those they understand (cacs). When the ad revenue dries up and the site goes to shyt, they'' pawn it off on some body else. The cac viruses spread to the next flourishing black website. rinse and repeat.
Nothing but facts and truth. CACs are a fukking virus. Repped.