Talent Agent Drops Ari Shaffir For Kobe Comments. Ari Scared For His Life Cancels L.A. & NYC Shows

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ari drugged another comedian as a joke a few months back....while dude was at home with his family. dude is a piece of shyt. We need to get his shyt removed from Netflix and his next special cancelled. Next up is that Evan Rachel woods bytch. Can't even watch Westworld anymore cause of that ho.

I legit don't give a fukk if Ari gets seriously hurt behind this. He brought this shyt on himself. Shaub and Bryan callen also shyt on him for it. The comedy world ain't gonna have his back on this. Dude is finished.

I've NEVER seen backlash like this

NEVER

Not even actual criminals in entertainment in the last 10 years :damn:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He's a jew, make a holocaust joke about his grandparents cooking in the owen and he'll get offended.

It's a free country, anyone can talk what they want, same way we have the right to knock his ass off for making stupid jokes.

These shock value comedians are usually talentless and that's all they got.

I don't understand how the shyt was a joke. Dude just flat out said "I'm glad he's dead". Maybe I'm getting old but this shyt is considered humor in 2020? :dahell:

Fred.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Somewhere Joe Rohan is calling us too sensitive over this.
and the capes will come out on here for Joe Rogan, well, they usually do, but under these circumstances I'm hoping even the Rogan stans on here concede that where there is smoke there is fire. Rogan been trash, and white supremacist adjacent from the jump, and chooses to give his ridiculously large platform to pieces of fukking shyt.

doggy

All Star
Daps
You know the Mexican Mafia is gonna give the green light on his ass. There’s literally gonna be fools who’s main job and priority will be to find and murk his bytch ass

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Hope all of the bad things happen to him:yeshrug: People are literally crying and mourning Kobe and this fool used it as an opportunity to try to get laughs. Like Kobe’s wife ain’t even talking about nothing else but love for this man... why are others so pressed about that Colorado shyt? I get tired of people doing shyt like this but be the same ones mad at you for saying some real true shyt like fukk the police or something.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ari drugged another comedian as a joke a few months back....while dude was at home with his family. dude is a piece of shyt. We need to get his shyt removed from Netflix and his next special cancelled. Next up is that Evan Rachel woods bytch. Can't even watch Westworld anymore cause of that ho.

I legit don't give a fukk if Ari gets seriously hurt behind this. He brought this shyt on himself. Shaub and Bryan callen also shyt on him for it. The comedy world ain't gonna have his back on this. Dude is finished.

dont forget, this a$$hole drugged his supposed "friend"

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Gary owen is a nasty nasty cac.

nikkas need to stop being so fukking inviting, how he and Rappaport have any sway in entertainment circles is beyond me.

This piece of shyt Ari is done, its a fukking wrap. He will never ever live this down for the rest of his miserable life.