Talent Agent Drops Ari Shaffir For Kobe Comments. Ari Scared For His Life Cancels L.A. & NYC Shows

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Yeah I never liked his ass anyways...You can't diss a sports legend that's globally loved and adored that died horrifically with his daughter by his side and not expect any heat coming your way.

I doubt that cac even cares about the Colorado shyt....you can look at him and tell that he's the type that would rape a chick. fukking b*stard even drugged his friend by putting Molly in his drink then joked about it.

This was a case of clout chasing by a trash shock comedian that thought he could hide behind comedy and get some bail by his peers and it backfired rightfully so.

You think his friends gonna come out and defend him? When you got Blacks, Hispanics, Asians and even whites that loved Kobe at his head?

Rogan ain't gonna say shyt lol.

Last edited:

doggy

All Star
Daps
This is the first true to life canceling I've ever seen

The world on his ASS:mjlol:

No Doubt

fakkit signed his own death certificate. He’s gonna have to go hide in caves in third world countries Bin Laden status. Even there his ass gettin clapped the second someone recognizes him

Fatal mistake

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny how you can say “nikka” on this board all day with impunity, but if you say KIKE, you get a “hate speech” warning :gucci:

fukk this big nosed fakkit and his entire fukking lineage. Wish that I had access to his whereabouts. I would personally wire this CACs dikksucker permanently SHUT so that he couldn’t disrespect the family of another fallen legend. Wish this bytch was born in the thirties so that he could’ve personally felt Hitler’s wrath. POS doesn’t deserve to breathe.

Why y’all dapping this garbage? This dude and Ari are different sides of the same coin. Buffoon.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just looked up what he was saying and I didn't see any jokes
nobody can tell me that this shyt is supposed to be funny
like saying inappropriate shyt shortly after a celebrity dies is some comedy shyt :hhh:

hope he catches a bullet to the brain and dies after 3 a month coma

Comedy my ass. This was some Westboro Baptist Church shyt he pulled. He deserves an ass whooping for that shyt.

he doesn’t even have the balls to stand by his hateful trolling remarks. He has gone into hiding online. Coward.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
tag me when stolengold has been murdered
or killed himself.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Joe Rogan about to put him in protective custody in the JRE studio

Theyre buddies after all

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
He tried to be slick too with an apology after essentially hiding behind the 'comedian' tag. In reality dude realised he jumped the gun as there were other people on board and didnt expect this level of backlash

He deserves everything thats coming to him :camby:

Folks jumping the gun with zero empathy for others has been a huge issue with Kobe’s passing, from TMZ to people bringing up rape allegations thirty seconds after he passed to this dudes *joke*... shyt needs to have serious ramifications across the board.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Why y’all dapping this garbage? This dude and Ari are different sides of the same coin. Buffoon.
Don't quote me fakkit. fukk you too. Your daddy's the buffoon for busting in your mother's fishy tainted snatch and bringing a bytch ass CAC like you in the world. And I'm sure it's getting your little CAC booty wet at the thought of trolling me and getting into a nice little back and forth, but I don't argue on the internet. Now. If you wanna meet up, I'll gladly slap the fukk out of you. But we know you not gonna do that. So. Eat a dixk. Argue with yourself bytch. I won't see another response. Ignore.