Taking a woman over the age of 30 on a date is a waste of time and money

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
If she's in her 30s she's probably just used to dating older and more established men at this point. It sounds like you're just too young for her.

Yea, it sounds like she was out of this kids league and in true Coli fashion he places the blame on her. (That's if this story isnt :ducktales: and used as a means to shyt on 30+ women)

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Because its basic elementary shyt acting like its some advance game that's why. Maybe that ole boys audience so if so its not bad but any dude past high school should know that. Seriously only a sucker would do those things anyway but maybe its a lot of suckers out here so there is your answer
May seem like elementary game to you but many men arent up on game and are getting treated like suckers in the dating scene. Guys think they are winning by taking a woman out on a romantic first date but they get used and treated as a "thirsty simp" in 2014

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One word.....Bushes :camby:
Why does she feel entitled to a restaurant like that in the 1st place. Tell her yea we can go. Then op should ask her if she's willing to go Dutch :sas1:
I agree that a woman demanding a date at fancy restaurant is ridiculous when it's a 1st date.

But $85 for a 5 course meal?

:ehh:

It could be double that in NYC

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Yea, it sounds like she was out of this kids league and in true Coli fashion he places the blame on her. (That's if this story isnt :ducktales: and used as a means to shyt on 30+ women)
The only way she should be EXPECTING bread dropped on her like that is if she could afford it herself.

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
not to be offtopic but thanks for posting the menu:ehh:

bacchfood10.1.14-sm.jpg

:whew: I can't even pronounce half of the dishes on this menu so I know it's expensive af. :whoo:

:lupe: generally speaking- here's the thing that is missing from this convo

there are older men who legit ENJOY going to such establishments
but you can't go alone or with other dudes (well, i guess that depends :mjpls:

so you need a quality companion to accompany you
a woman who has been in nice places before
not everyone can play that role :salute:

and $85 prix fixe is not bad:ld:

i posted some analysis the lat time @Jahmal did this topic
a woman probably has $50-100 of preperatory expenses to even show her face in a place with that kind of menu

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
not to be offtopic but thanks for posting the menu:ehh:

:lupe: generally speaking- here's the thing that is missing from this convo

there are older men who legit ENJOY going to such establishments
but you can't go alone or with other dudes (well, i guess that depends :mjpls:

so you need a quality companion to accompany you
a woman who has been in nice places before
not everyone can play that role :salute:

and $85 prix fixe is not bad:ld:

i posted some analysis the lat time @Jahmal did this topic
a woman probably has $50-100 of preperatory expenses to even show her face in a place with that kind of menu

Oh. The classic "women spend as much dating as men" because of cosmetics, etc. :camby:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
The only way she should be EXPECTING bread dropped on her like that is if she could afford it herself.

WTF?! Who said she couldn't?! We could take up this whole thread posting hypotheticals based on OP's post. More than likely this is a made up story to get the board riled up.