Taking a woman over the age of 30 on a date is a waste of time and money

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:nikkaplse:... I am not a man... and a woman being in her 30s does not ensure that she is easy or will lower her standards
I never said you were..and I never said the following statement either..do you even know what we're arguing about:heh:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I never said you were..and I never said the following statement either..do you even know what we're arguing about:heh:

My fault, you were referring to yourself as a man.

And just because you may have experienced a woman over 30 who lowered her standards, doesn't mean that all women over 30 are the same way.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
My fault, you were referring to yourself as a man.

And just because you may have experienced a woman over 30 who lowered her standards, doesn't mean that all women over 30 are the same way.
I am a guy tho:why: and I never experienced a +30 woman:dahell:

bra I'm completely lost with this debate, Imma just wish you a blessed Saturday:banderas:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I am a guy tho:why: and I never experienced a +30 woman:dahell:

bra I'm completely lost with this debate, Imma just wish you a blessed Saturday:banderas:

:russ:.... So what were you talking about in the following post? What is "its?"... I am drinking while cooking so forgive me if I'm not following

So you think its not true? Please tell me, a guy thats experienced it, why...im all ears

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bacchfood10.1.14-sm.jpg

:whew: I can't even pronounce half of the dishes on this menu so I know it's expensive af. :whoo:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
See I feel the opposite, 30+ women appreciate my intellect, are more cultured and can have mature convos.

These young broads stay on their phones and just talk about other people and lame shyt.

If you want to have mature convos then friendzone them. Dating them is not a smart move.

No one is trying to wife these old hens