Taking a woman over the age of 30 on a date is a waste of time and money

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Jamie, a 30-year-old Sydney barrister, thinks so: ''Women labour under the impression they can have it all. They can have the career, this carefree lifestyle and then, at the snap of their fingers, because they are so fabulous, find a man. But if they wait until their 30s they're competing with women who are much younger and in various ways more attractive.''

The crisis for single women in this age group seeking a mate is very real. Almost one in three women aged 30 to 34 and a quarter of late-30s women do not have a partner, according to the 2006 census statistics. And this is a growing problem. The number of partnerless women in their 30s has almost doubled since 1986.

:mjlol:

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...omen-lose-the-dating-game-20120421-1xdn0.html

Well this is the reality.

As women age they lose value and as men age they gain value (Assuming you are getting you education, health and finances in order). It is extremely cold world out there. Men can survive easily as they are taught the reality quick and they can survive on the bare minimum.

But women? They gotten through their own life using their looks but once it faded they see reality for the first time.

Show older women no mercy. Pump and dump. They are not wifey quality

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's your money and time, but I don't have a problem with guys wanting to take me out.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
WTF?! Who said she couldn't?! We could take up this whole thread posting hypotheticals based on OP's post. More than likely this is a made up story to get the board riled up.
If that's what she's already used to, and what she provides for herself, then I have no issue with a woman demanding certain things out of a man she's dating. There's nothing wrong with not wanting to "downgrade".

The problem lies with those Liberal Art majors that are beautiful, but work at TGIF, live with their parents, and are thousands of dollars in debt. That take the bus to work, and feeds on Mcdonalds and Subways, yet expects the man she's with to have a car, and his own place, and expensive dinners. You can't supply it yourself, but you expect a man to supply it for you. :camby:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
If that's what she's already used to, and what she provides for herself, then I have no issue with a woman demanding certain things out of a man she's dating. There's nothing wrong with not wanting to "downgrade".

The problem lies with those Liberal Art majors that are beautiful, but work at TGIF, live with their parents, and are thousands of dollars in debt. That take the bus to work, and feeds on Mcdonalds and Subways, yet expects the man she's with to have a car, and his own place, and expensive dinners. You can't supply it yourself, but you expect a man to supply it for you. :camby:

If a woman's got it like that, financially, I can understand treating her to expensive shyt. Because at some point, she's going to return the favor if she's an honorable woman. That woman's typically a keeper.

But, taking random women out on expensive dates in 2014 is not a good move by the average man. These chicks have a calendar full of dinner dates, lunch dates, etc. lined up from simps. They can go an entire week, eating out, without spending a dollar if they have a large enough roster of simps.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
It's your money and time, but I don't have a problem with guys wanting to take me out.

As you get into your mid-30s, men will put in less and less effort to smash. That means fewer traditional dates. They're offering to take you out, now, and may wait to smash after 2-3 dates. Once you're 33+, men are going two dates max. Past 35, one date max.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
As you get into your mid-30s, men will put in less and less effort to smash. That means fewer traditional dates. They're offering to take you out, now, and may wait to smash after 2-3 dates. Once you're 33+, men are going two dates max. Past 35, one date max.
Kden.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
If a woman's got it like that, financially, I can understand treating her to expensive shyt. Because at some point, she's going to return the favor if she's an honorable woman. That woman's typically a keeper.

But, taking random women out on expensive dates in 2014 is not a good move by the average man. These chicks have a calendar full of dinner dates, lunch dates, etc. lined up from simps. They can go an entire week, eating out, without spending a dollar if they have a large enough roster of simps.
Pretty much how I feel too. I actually like women that have their own money, it's attractive. That doesn't mean that I won't date a woman who doesn't have any of her own though. There are women who don't have bus fare that look down on nikkas who don't have bus fare :why:. shyt just doesn't make sense to me.

All that dropping hundreds on the first date is for made nikkas, ugly made nikkas, ugly nikkas, and simps. I'm somewhere in between. I think I'm attractive, and I have my own money to play with, but I'm not racked out either because I live in New York and I have bills :yeshrug:

So that first date is not breaking my pocket. Women get expensive at night, which is why with me that first date will be lunch or something.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Pretty much how I feel too. I actually like women that have their own money, it's attractive. That doesn't mean that I won't date a woman who doesn't have any of her own though. There are women who don't have bus fare that look down on nikkas who don't have bus fare :why:. shyt just doesn't make sense to me.

All that dropping hundreds on the first date is for made nikkas, ugly made nikkas, ugly nikkas, and simps. I'm somewhere in between. I think I'm attractive, and I have my own money to play with, but I'm not racked out either because I live in New York and I have bills :yeshrug:

So that first date is not breaking my pocket. Women get expensive at night, which is why with me that first date will be lunch or something.

Made nikkas, ugly nikkas, and ugly made nikkas :mjlol:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Made nikkas, ugly nikkas, and ugly made nikkas :mjlol:
:heh: Ask yourself,who out chea is dropping serious bread on random women besides the nikkas who can afford to, and the nikkas who have to because the girls wouldn't fukk with them otherwise?

One of my closest friends is a dime thot. I've seen nikkas who live with their moms spend their whole checks on her. No ::duck: either.

Last edited: