Taking a woman over the age of 30 on a date is a waste of time and money

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
:nikkaplse:... I am not a man... and a woman being in her 30s does not ensure that she is easy or will lower her standards
She is past her prime. If she doesnt come to grips with reality she is going to die a very lonely woman.

still_waiting_for_the_perfect_man_tile_coaster.jpg

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
These chicks done been getting ran thru for the last 20+ years and you taking her on a date wasting your hard earned money on a washed up chick :flabbynsick:. I just got off the phone with a 32 year old that suggested I take her out to one of the most expensive restaurants in ATL called Bacchanalia where the average cost is $110 per person. Why the fukk would I take a 32 yr old woman out and waste that type of money when there are sexy ass 23 yrs old willing to come to my condo on the first date. These chicks are delusional think they still have the assets that will make men spend that type of money on them. I just laugh at all these old chicks still thinking they running shyt like they were in their 20s. She spend her 20s like this...
50a2f8caafa96f1ff40009b7.gif

and expects nikkaz to still trick off money. GTFOH!

:mjlol: @ that gif.

30+ year old women thinking they have leverage!

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My fault, you were referring to yourself as a man.

And just because you may have experienced a woman over 30 who lowered her standards, doesn't mean that all women over 30 are the same way.

When are you going to get married? Standards too high I'm guessing...you might want to lower them as your age gets higher. :old: They inevitably will...I'm sure.

Last edited:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:troll: and i was just about to tag @Colicat into the conversation :whew:

might as well separate these 30+ y.o. fillies from the herd and ship them to the glue factory :flabbynsick:
but aight-

red rover red rover send @1298ty right over :mjlol:

:lupe: what do you make of this topic breh??
I'm still in college, breh. I don't even know what a date is :heh:

Man this nikka makes the same fuxking thread over and over. What in the fukk.
He does make other threads. We just never see them because they all either flop or get the bushes.
Then he goes back to making this thread and goes platinum :mjlol:

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
thread will go featured status :blessed:

but seriously :troll:
what should be done with these 30+ yr old women if an eligible bachelor like @Jahmal doesn't want them??:mjlol:
some of them seem unwilling to accept their re-assignment to the glue factory
exactly who can provide a shelter for these unwanted leftovers?? :usure:

maybe we could try to appreciate their attributes, perspective, conversation, and numerous other upgrades:ld:

or...
fixate on a few wrinkles, make up crazy insults, and act:scust:that some take >5 lovers in 15+ years of adulthood

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
thread will go featured status :blessed:

but seriously :troll:
what should be done with these 30+ yr old women if an eligible bachelor like @Jahmal doesn't want them??:mjlol:
some of them seem unwilling to accept their re-assignment to the glue factory
exactly who can provide a shelter for these unwanted leftovers?? :usure:

maybe we could try to appreciate their attributes, perspective, conversation, and numerous other upgrades:ld:

or...
fixate on a few wrinkles, make up crazy insults, and act:scust:that some take >5 lovers in 15+ years of adulthood
wrinkles, over weight, multiple children, stuck in their ways, boring, emotional baggage, 200,000 miles on the odometer...

I'm good. You Simps and Lesbians can have that.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
When are you going to get married? Standards too high I'm guessing...you might want to lower them as your age gets higher. :old: They inevitably will...I'm sure.

As for me, I am being put out to pasture breh.... I am not getting married or having kids...

I'll leave the navigating of the dating scene for the rest of the ladies.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As for me, I am being put out to pasture breh.... I am not getting married or having kids...

I'll leave the navigating of the dating scene for the rest of the ladies.

Yikes. Sounds depressing. But I'll let you try to tell me different, as you most likely will, that you don't cry yourself to sleep at least twice a year over your situation.