Taking a woman over the age of 30 on a date is a waste of time and money

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Yikes. Sounds depressing. But I'll let you try to tell me different, as you most likely will, that you don't cry yourself to sleep at least twice a year over your situation.

Actually, no... but you can continue to believe that.... I won't try to convince you otherwise.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
If she's in her 30s she's probably just used to dating older and more established men at this point. It sounds like you're just too young for her.
I dismissed her not the other way around playboy. She was too old and is damaged goods.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Jamie, a 30-year-old Sydney barrister, thinks so: ''Women labour under the impression they can have it all. They can have the career, this carefree lifestyle and then, at the snap of their fingers, because they are so fabulous, find a man. But if they wait until their 30s they're competing with women who are much younger and in various ways more attractive.''

The crisis for single women in this age group seeking a mate is very real. Almost one in three women aged 30 to 34 and a quarter of late-30s women do not have a partner, according to the 2006 census statistics. And this is a growing problem. The number of partnerless women in their 30s has almost doubled since 1986.

:mjlol:

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...omen-lose-the-dating-game-20120421-1xdn0.html

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
As for me, I am being put out to pasture breh.... I am not getting married or having kids...

I'll leave the navigating of the dating scene for the rest of the ladies.
I'm sure you'll find someone brehette

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
No shyt moron I took the time to read it that's how I knew it was basura. Never said I didn't read it. Step your comprehension skills up stupid.
How is it trash? He is basically saying dont spend a lot of money on a woman until you know she is worth your time. Whats wrong with meeting someone at a coffee shop?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
When single women turn 30, they become less marketable and are sad that the top men don’t want them—because they’re chasing young women (the women they used to be)

They still think they have that new car smell, breh.

They're bringing a car to the auction with 100K miles, that's been in a few accidents, and has a coolant leak.

Yet, they think they're going to get top dollar when compared to another car with less mileage and a clean CarFax report.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
How is it trash? He is basically saying dont spend a lot of money on a woman until you know she is worth your time. Whats wrong with meeting someone at a coffee shop?
Because its basic elementary shyt acting like its some advance game that's why. Maybe that ole boys audience so if so its not bad but any dude past high school should know that. Seriously only a sucker would do those things anyway but maybe its a lot of suckers out here so there is your answer