Taking a woman over the age of 30 on a date is a waste of time and money

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
:heh: Ask yourself,who out chea is dropping serious bread on random women besides the nikkas who can afford to, and the nikkas who have to because the girls wouldn't fukk with them otherwise?

One of my closest friends is a dime thot. I've seen nikkas who live with their moms spend their whole checks on her. No ::duck: either.

:lolbron:

You're right breh. I just thought the "made, ugly and ugly made" nikkas line was classic!

nikkas spending whole checks? :mjlol:

We've got to be smarter, financially, as Black men.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:lolbron:

You're right breh. I just thought the "made, ugly and ugly made" nikkas line was classic!

nikkas spending whole checks? :mjlol:

We've got to be smarter, financially, as Black men.
:mjlol: It's the truth though.

And yeah, WHOLE CHECKS. She's hella shameless about it too. She graduated already and has her own $$. I've looked through her phone before and if you think the things nikkas say on I/G is bad, its nothing compared to what these ugly simp nikkas say through text :deadmanny:

A dime can make an ugly nikka do anything :snoop:

I done gone over to her crib to pick her up, and seen ugly nikkas leaving as I get there. 1 AM this one time. And I told her straight up, "You stay fukking with ugly ass nikkas :russ:"

her exact words were "They be ugly but their tongues aren't " :huhldup:

Got nikkas coming over in the middle of the night to eat her p*ssy and her ass, and then leave. While getting no p*ssy and no head.

This generation is fukked man.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
This thread must be about chicks at my old job...

There was a couple of chicks around 36 to 38 with 1 or 2 kids and these broads was just desperate for love so they would almost let any nikka they get attention from fukk and shack up in there house, till them nikkas get a couple of nuts off and then they find some younger broad who's not looking to get married and don't treat them like there kids...

I've seen living in the hood these chicks have a few options left

1. Join the church

2. Just hang around there other single girlfriends and talk about tv shows and why nikkas going after white girls or talk about some decent brother bring corny, but deep down really jealous of those other people lives of dating

3. Since they can't find a man it's well "" I have my own career, car and house "

4. It's back to the club/bar scene just to give that p*ssy out for a couple hits of liquor

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: It's the truth though.

And yeah, WHOLE CHECKS. She's hella shameless about it too. She graduated already and has her own $$. I've looked through her phone before and if you think the things nikkas say on I/G is bad, its nothing compared to what these ugly simp nikkas say through text :deadmanny:

A dime can make an ugly nikka do anything :snoop:

I done gone over to her crib to pick her up, and seen ugly nikkas leaving as I get there. 1 AM this one time. And I told her straight up, "You stay fukking with ugly ass nikkas :russ:"

her exact words were "They be ugly but their tongues aren't " :huhldup:

Got nikkas coming over in the middle of the night to eat her p*ssy and her ass, and then leave. While getting no p*ssy and no head.

This generation is fukked man.

nikkas spendin' whole checks and only eating p*ssy and ass?

rvf605.gif

fukk is wrong with nikkas these days, breh?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I don't know :mjcry:

Just be fortunate you're not one of them. :takedat:

Breh. I'm glad I grew up around real nikkas. I can't imagine blowing an entire check on a chick. That's some crazy shyt.

In addition, my tongue isn't going anywhere near another person's anus. Call me old-fashioned. But, I can't rock with that shyt.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:nikkaplse:... I am not a man... and a woman being in her 30s does not ensure that she is easy or will lower her standards
she better....or get prepared to be a cat lady