Tailgating mf crashes on highway doing 100

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Dude in the car could’ve waited. Whatever he was speeding for could’ve waited. Now he’s laid up in the hospital looking stupid:yeshrug:

Good, hopefully he is crippled for life....

Cat in the pickup truck was the BIGGER a$$hole. Could have got that entire row killed just because they didn't want to be one upped by a dumbass

Nope...truck was in the right, blue car should have waited for a chance to pass the car on the right and then move past white truck if possible...

Blue car looks broke anyway...not like they had anywhere important to go...

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Just because you are in the “fast” lane doesn’t mean that you can go above the speed limit. It seems everyone at a good speed, the person that crashed was the one that was speeding.
You should never be permanently parallel to vehicle on your right. That's when these accidents always start.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Pickup truck is passing cars in the passing lane. If this wasn't the case, then the Honda wouldn't have needed to dive back behind the pickup truck, because the pickup truck WAS PASSING A CAR..

Honda is now tailgating.. Illegal..

Pickup truck then brake check.. Illegal..

Honda then dart into emergency lane whiich is reckless driving and criminal..

Seriously.. When is the proper time to say wait a minute and lets relax?? You feel less than because you avoid and interaction with another human? Seriously asking.
The pickup didn't pass the car until the Honda went around. What video you watching? It's not even about passing cars. Pickup was on some bullshyt before the Honda even got behind him.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
@R.E.N. Spells Ren Already posted a longer video.
Yea… the truck driver is a quad major dikk head a$$hole. This video shows the brake checking and speeding up to block the Honda. Honda is still at fault for stooping to the truck driver’s level, driving on the shoulder etc.. Honda should have just let the dikk head go.

Isn't brake checking and all that other nonsense "reckless driving". If Troopers saw the video (of course they did) the truck driver had to get cited as well.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The pickup didn't pass the car until the Honda went around. What video you watching? Pickup was on some bullshyt before the Honda even got behind him.

Ok breh.. Live your life and make sure you can carry yourself until the end..

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Ok breh.. Live your life and make sure you can carry yourself until the end..
icecube-shut-up.gif

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Someone posted a YouTube video of a longer clip of this crash. According to the description in the YouTube link, the Palisades Parkway police officer said the guy who crashed was "okay".

Damn....I was hoping for a wheelchair...body bag...something

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Im so happy i dont know any of you in real life

I would NEVER get in a car with a person that believes the white truck was wrong

You're not obligated to go 100(which is illegal) just because the person behind you is trying to go 100. That logic is absolutely retarded and probably the reason why so many of yall have shytty driving records

You keep missing the point. Are you familiar with risk mitigation? I’ll ask that before I go any further.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
A guy just killed 9 people here driving reckless. Hopefully the guy died slow that was being straight reckless and endangering every other car on the roads likely every day they drove
:ohhh::picard::mjtf:

How? He hit a family van? People on a sidewalk? That's GTA level bad:mindblown: