Tailgating mf crashes on highway doing 100

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my friends drive exactly like the honda, just straight up tailing like a foot behind cars going 80 on the highway with his big ass truck. It's fukkin disgusting driving and dangerous as fukk. That was the last time I was in his car.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
White truck I can tell a redneck fakkit was driving slow as fukk then soon as the honda start to make a move to pass he speed up fast as fukk when he could have been sped up..its all ego on some " you not passing me" even though you are driving slow as fukk its insane and I despise drivers like this want to hurt them for playing traffic games just let me pass and keep going slow fakkit..how I know people be doing that shyt on purpose
Most likely case

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
honda driver deserves it for tryna outrun a raptor in a grocery getter, then pump faking like he was gonna PIT him

here's what the guy who took the vid said
Somewhere in Palisades Pkwy on my way to CT. This Accord nearly sideswipes me, then decides to play chicken with the Raptor almost hitting him. I guess that pisses the Raptor off and that’s when video starts. Backed off some but felt at least some road rage worthy video was coming. Maybe expecting a sideswipe but didn’t expect him to smash into a mountain!

Afterwards, I saw a speed trap on Waze so hastily made my way to him. Gave him my info and he took off. Not sure on condition of driver.

Update: spoke to police , the driver is “ok”. Don’t know the extent of injuries but he isn’t dead.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
If other people on the road are driving the usual 5-10 mph above the speed limit, it's funny because they tell people to drive with the speed of traffic because it's safer but if a cop wants to pull you over they still can and give you a ticket.
South Carolina be on that bullshyt. I got a 200 or 250 ticket for going like 7 over:stopitslime: I’ll never forget that because of how ridiculous it was. How you got me when other cars were moving too?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Look at the video again..

The truck clearly was passing other cars that was in the right lane..

The Honda driver just wanted the truck to go faster..
No he wasn't. Her was braking and driving side by side with the other vehicle, and then sped up when the Honda went around.

Daps
Im so happy i dont know any of you in real life

I would NEVER get in a car with a person that believes the white truck was wrong

You're not obligated to go 100(which is illegal) just because the person behind you is trying to go 100. That logic is absolutely retarded and probably the reason why so many of yall have shytty driving records

Nobody is saying you’re obligated to go 100, why invent an argument just to shoot it down?

What we are saying:
  1. The white truck was in the passing lane, but he wasn’t passing. He’s wrong for that. He doesn’t need to go any faster than he wants to go, but if his max speed is equal to or less than the car in the right lane he needs to either get behind or ahead of the car in that lane. Driving side by side with a car in an adjacent lane in flowing traffic like that is adding unnecessary danger to the road.
  2. The white truck was brake checking the Honda. The Honda tailgating does not justify break checking. Brake checking just makes an unsafe situation even more unsafe.
  3. Speeding up to block the Honda’s attempt to pass on the shoulder is, again, making an unsafe situation even more unsafe. There’s no justification for that. Juxtapose the white truck’s actions to the car the Honda passed on the shoulder. That car, wisely, brakes once he sees the idiot Honda trying to pass him on the shoulder. I’m sure he was pissed that the Honda was attempting such a dangerous maneuver in his presence, but by braking to let the Honda pass more quickly he minimized the amount of time he was in that dangerous predicament. The white truck’s decision to speed up and block the attempt increased the likelihood that someone was going to get hurt. In this case it looks like only the Idiot Honda got hurt but it could’ve resulted in a multi-car accident. The fact that it didn’t cause a multi-car accident doesn’t make the white truck’s actions any less wrong than it would make a tailgater less wrong if they don’t cause an accident.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No he wasn't. Her was braking and driving side by side with the other vehicle, and then sped up when the Honda went around.

Pickup truck is passing cars in the passing lane. If this wasn't the case, then the Honda wouldn't have needed to dive back behind the pickup truck, because the pickup truck WAS PASSING A CAR..

Honda is now tailgating.. Illegal..

Pickup truck then brake check.. Illegal..

Honda then dart into emergency lane whiich is reckless driving and criminal..

Seriously.. When is the proper time to say wait a minute and lets relax?? You feel less than because you avoid and interaction with another human? Seriously asking.

malleymal

All Star
Daps
Sometimes if I am going well above the speed limit and someone tries to flash me from behind, depending on my mood, I may stay right in the lane and let that person wait. That being said, the speed up to not allow the person to pass you is some bullshyt.

You_Ugly_on_Skype

#LurkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LurkSet #LurkLife
@R.E.N. Spells Ren Already posted a longer video.
Yea… the truck driver is a quad major dikk head a$$hole. This video shows the brake checking and speeding up to block the Honda. Honda is still at fault for stooping to the truck driver’s level, driving on the shoulder etc.. Honda should have just let the dikk head go.