Tailgating mf crashes on highway doing 100

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Im so happy i dont know any of you in real life

I would NEVER get in a car with a person that believes the white truck was wrong

You're not obligated to go 100(which is illegal) just because the person behind you is trying to go 100. That logic is absolutely retarded and probably the reason why so many of yall have shytty driving records

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
You mad black foreigner? . :umad:

You realise that to me, you are a black foreigner :heh:. As an insult, it doesn't work when speaking to someone in a different country.

Anyway, it was stupid question and your response supports my previous post. Boils down to dikk heads going out of their way to commit serious harm when they feel they can get away with it.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Idk if it's just me but the concept of the passing lane sounds dangerous as fukk In the first place, like what the fukk is a speed limit for if there's a fukking lane for breaking the fukking speed limit by 10-20 mph? This is why driving a car in this country is near suicidal at times.
You're making too much sense in here

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I would NEVER get in a car with a person that believes the white truck was wrong

You're not obligated to go 100(which is illegal) just because the person behind you is trying to go 100. That logic is absolutely retarded and probably the reason why so many of yall have shytty driving records

These mfers are retarded.. :pachaha:

And they'll pull this shyt with a innocent passenger in the car..

This situation isn't that serious..

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

Who is saying the white truck should have gone to 100 :gucci:

The issue is, in fact, the opposite. Rather than continue at his normal speed to let the driver back in, he sped up go prevent him switching in.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You realise that to me, you are a black foreigner :heh:. As an insult, it doesn't work when speaking to someone in a different country.

Anyway, it was stupid question and your response supports my previous post. Boils down to dikk heads going out of their way to commit serious harm when they feel they can get away with it.

Like i said, you have two idiots in the video.. All it took was for one rational minded individual to dead this whole situation.. Thats why a lot of people in this country lives are in shambles.. Out here fighting stupid battles.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Like i said, you have two idiots in the video.. All it took was for one rational minded individual to dead this whole situation.. Thats why a lot of people in this country lives are in shambles.. Out here fighting stupid battles.

Not saying the guy in the accident isn't a dikkhead.

What this situation reminds me off is that short guy getting rock bottomed by security guard. He was wrong to chat shyt to the security guard, but it is clear that the security guard pounced on an opportunity to fukk someone up and get away with it.

Seeing as the accident took place on the road, it pisses me off even more as his pettiness could have spread to others.

In these situations, people have this tendency to place themselves in the shoes of the person they perceive to be the alpha. Can't look at things objectively and realise two drivers were reckless, and 1 showed a callous response to a serious collision.

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
I hope they send that footage to the police for that reckless ass driving.

Person in the white truck was on some bullshyt BIG TIME!

Both are idiots but the white truck was doing some PETTY shyt.

Agreed.

After seeing the second video it's clear white pickup definitely had a larger role to play in the whole thing.

Honda was tailgating and clearly in the wrong for that move he tried at the end, but pickup clearly was blocking him from passing for quite some time before it escalated.