Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You goofy bytch, watch your tone first off. Secondly, what TI said comparing the anchor to a gorilla is fukked up. I brought up Rick Ross, because he was DOING THE SAME THING when he was calling 50 Cent a monkey during their beef. So again how is it different? In BOTH situations you have a black man, calling another black man a monkey/gorilla. And BOTH situations they were flat out wrong.
Talk that ‘goofy bytch’ shyt to the bytch putting up with you. Stupid fuks replying to me like I give a fuk about your white worshiping hypocrite hero with zero accountability, instead of directing that animosity to the white bytch that said the racist remarks. Fuk a tone- the only thing that I’m questioning is your skin tone, Didn’t 50 refer to himself and his own squad as “Guerilla- Unit” which is what Rick and Camron we’re playing off in their disses. again with the false equivalent , when we all know the connotation of “gorilla” and how she referenced it, is not the same, as a racial insult coming from a cac. again, you sound dumb as shyt. Go one yourself. Making justifications for that cac and his corn poon c00n.
:hhh::scust:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Worse imo.

T.I. Agreed with the caccette saying cuzzo favored a gorilla.
Speaking of “cacettes favoring”, don’t act like y’all dont see it - what would the newscaster say about this similarity
:sas2:
jenna-bush-hager-barbara-bush-health.jpg

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
More avoidance and attempt at insults. You better check my history on here before you comment with that dumb shyt. Deflection is looking bad on you b, considering that shyt you talked came right back at you.
:sas2:

E7op.gif
TI is a clown.
You have yet to even call out French Montana. You were just in there caping for “who can say nikka in NY”
Have you even called out ASAP rocky yet?
You said fat joe was black.
I doubt your kids are even black. Let alone from an actual black man.

You are a wanna be down c00n/doninic00n clown

Idc about your e history loser.

Your fam lost in dr so they came here. You lost in ny, so you moved out.
You lost your child’s father.
You lost on a forum.

You are stuck in loser limbo. Stop quoting me.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
T.I. is a fukkin' clown just like all the other rappers.

I dont say "Black Excellence" in regards to any of them fools.

Black excellence are the Black doctors working hard to cure diseases, Black people building a strong family unit, Black people about actions over words, etc. Not some bytch ass rap fool
tJWsn4J.png

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Remember this is the same nicca that has federal informants as friends.

Remember this is the same nicca that was caught with an army of guns on multiple occasions all times with enough artillery to massacre a small village yet walks away free every time.

Remember this is the same nicca that perpetually cheats on his wife but promotes "black love".

T.I.P.'s been a c00n since 2008:hubie: