T.I. Defends white woman who called Black co-host a gorilla

Kami

Banned
Daps
Everything about TI is fake as hell. :mjlol:

Lying about the Lil Flip tape, lying about where he’s from, all that snitching, pretending to get mad at Kodak when he just said what everyone else was thinking, acting like he loves his ugly ass wife, that pointless three-month Gucci boycott, that boycott over some basic ass restaurant, faking his pronunciation of “Merr Crimmuh” when there’s another video of him CLEARLY saying “Merry Christmas”, making himself out to be the next MLK and the resident “woke” rapper like he didn’t make songs about killing and poisoning his community for most of his career, the list goes on, and now this.

He’s a better bullshyt artist than musical artist.
he never snitched but that situation is the reason he does half the shyt he does today. there are some powerful black men that got him out that situation but in return he owes them. Thats why he been a social activist lately.

Trust me if you got caught with all that weaponry giving up el chapo wouldn't save your ass i dunno why people assumed he snitched they dont realize how powerful some black men are in ATL and the reach Ti has as an artist he had to leverage that.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Everything about TI is fake as hell. :mjlol:

Lying about the Lil Flip tape, lying about where he’s from, all that snitching, pretending to get mad at Kodak when he just said what everyone else was thinking, acting like he loves his ugly ass wife, that pointless three-month Gucci boycott, that boycott over some basic ass restaurant, faking his pronunciation of “Merr Crimmuh” when there’s another video of him CLEARLY saying “Merry Christmas”, making himself out to be the next MLK and the resident “woke” rapper like he didn’t make songs about killing and poisoning his community for most of his career, the list goes on, and now this.

He’s a better bullshyt artist than musical artist.

That accuracy. :wow:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Not reading that
I’m telling you one last time - stop quoting me
wR4sJVk.gif

So instead of debating like adults, you continue to stay uninformed, ignorant, and act like an emotional brat. Noted. No wonder so many posters on here don't like you.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
"I am thoroughly convinced that this descendant of the caucus mountains is apologetic and regretful to the grievances of miscommunications between her and her male working peer of African American decent. However to be impartial I am willing to admit he does favor the ground-dwelling, predominantly herbivorous apes that inhabit the forests of central Sub-Saharan Africa. T."
I heard that in his voice.:russ:

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
What happened to this dude?

Wow, Really TI? I SMH'd at the title, but the tweet was worse than I thought it would be.

I wanted to give TI the benefit of the doubt when he started to turn a corner and be more pro-black.

He's erased all that off the strength of not only defending the white woman but dragging the Black man who was a unwilling victim of a white supremacist workplace. As far as I'm concerned I will not purchase anymore of his music or go to his shows which I have attended few.I don't care whether hes is from ATL or NY. i don't support colorstruck c00ns.

Smh c00n shyt fake ass activist informant

t.i. just another entertainer that jumped on the fake pro-black woke bandwagon like jay-z beyonce nick cannon and many others:coffee:

Remember this is the same nicca that has federal informants as friends.

Remember this is the same nicca that was caught with an army of guns on multiple occasions all times with enough artillery to massacre a small village yet walks away free every time.

Remember this is the same nicca that perpetually cheats on his wife but promotes "black love".

T.I.P.'s been a c00n since 2008:hubie:

he never snitched but that situation is the reason he does half the shyt he does today. there are some powerful black men that got him out that situation but in return he owes them. Thats why he been a social activist lately.

Trust me if you got caught with all that weaponry giving up el chapo wouldn't save your ass i dunno why people assumed he snitched they dont realize how powerful some black men are in ATL and the reach Ti has as an artist he had to leverage that.

People keep saying he snitched to get out of those gun charges. Maybe they released him to be controlled opposition. To pretend to be an activist and leader and turn around and do shyt like this to make pro-blackness seem like a joke. Be a useful idiot and have people side-eyeing pro-blacks.