The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Never trust a man that doesn't respect his wife :mjlol:
Never trust a man who has a wife who can’t respect herself either- He has the nerve to comment on what someone looks like when she’s getting her entire retina replaced in a procedure to have permanent blue eyes. All that work to herself and she still looks facially disadvantaged, Self hate and c00ning seems to be a theme for both of them.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Just saying did yall have the same energy when Ross was calling 50 a monkey?
Is Rick Ross a racist white woman?? How in the fukk is that the same or equivalent as a white person making a racially derogatory statement at a black man or woman, along with the racial associations of how the imagery is perceived. And who the fuk is “yall” ?? Don’t ever quote me in here again you stupid cac caping excuse making muthafukka. Get Nas and NY, out your avi - sounding like a dumbass white boy from Schenectady.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Is Rick Ross a racist white woman?? How in the fukk is that the same or equivalent as a white person making a racially derogatory statement at a black man or woman, along with the racial associations of how the imagery is perceived. Don’t ever quote me in here again you stupid cac caping excuse making muthafukka.

:what:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
What part did you not understand about not quoting me faggit
:what:

You goofy bytch, watch your tone first off. Secondly, what TI said comparing the anchor to a gorilla is fukked up. I brought up Rick Ross, because he was DOING THE SAME THING when he was calling 50 Cent a monkey during their beef. So again how is it different? In BOTH situations you have a black man, calling another black man a monkey/gorilla. And BOTH situations they were flat out wrong.

Daps
Jay Z would never :huhldup:

Jigga Man said sexism is worst than racism.

Jay-Z says America is 'way more sexist than racist' during speech to young girl mid-concert

jay-z.jpg

Jay-Z says America is 'way more sexist than racist' during speech to young fan

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Daps
Sometimes it feels like the Coli hates feminist more than racists. He might be on to something. :francis:

My brother, that's not a nuance observation of the reality of American life.

Black Men are last in Life Expectancy, Imprisonment, Employment, Violent Death, etc...and our sisters suffer for it.

White women are in the best position; fight men, collect Daddy's inheritance.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
My brother, that's not a nuance observation of the reality of American life.

Black Men are last in Life Expectancy, Imprisonment, Employment, Violent Death, etc...and our sisters suffer for it.

White women are in the best position; fight men, collect Daddy's inheritance.
Racism in this country is almost laser focused on black men.

Sexism casts a wider net.

It is what it is.

But his statement really isn't that controversial of a statement in his context about a woman becoming president. :yeshrug: