T.I. Defends white woman who called Black co-host a gorilla

Daps
If she was black TI would be ordering all types of new guns silencers , grenandes and shyt. This guy name is TIP he a d*** head

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanted to give TI the benefit of the doubt when he started to turn a corner and be more pro-black.

He's erased all that off the strength of not only defending the white woman but dragging the Black man who was a unwilling victim of a white supremacist workplace. As far as I'm concerned I will not purchase anymore of his music or go to his shows which I have attended few.I don't care whether hes is from ATL or NY. i don't support colorstruck c00ns.
This line of thinking is why it's so many race hustlers in merica now

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
:justwhy:
JBNxtBP.gif

xWDKqw5.png

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Everything about TI is fake as hell. :mjlol:

Lying about the Lil Flip tape, lying about where he’s from, all that snitching, pretending to get mad at Kodak when he just said what everyone else was thinking, acting like he loves his ugly ass wife, that pointless three-month Gucci boycott, that boycott over some basic ass restaurant, faking his pronunciation of “Merr Crimmuh” when there’s another video of him CLEARLY saying “Merry Christmas”, making himself out to be the next MLK and the resident “woke” rapper like he didn’t make songs about killing and poisoning his community for most of his career, the list goes on, and now this.

He’s a better bullshyt artist than musical artist.
The fakest thing he's ever done was pretend he didn't know the "new" 2Pac statue existed...

tupac.jpg

tupac-2.jpg

But, failed to remember that he was in a fukking music video with it 10 years prior in that LT Hutton trash ass abomination.:mjlol::pachaha:

He's been full of shyt just like that dikk suckin' lips fakkit camel. :scusthov:

I've hated them with a passion for a long-long time. At least people are catching on.:mjtf: