T.I. Defends white woman who called Black co-host a gorilla

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Talk that ‘goofy bytch’ shyt to the bytch putting up with you. Stupid fuks replying to me like I give a fuk about your white worshiping hypocrite hero with zero accountability, instead of directing that animosity to the white bytch that said the racist remarks. Fuk a tone- the only thing that I’m questioning is your skin tone, Didn’t 50 refer to himself and his own squad as “Guerilla- Unit” which is what Rick and Camron we’re playing off in their disses. again with the false equivalent , when we all know the connotation of “gorilla” and how she referenced it, is not the same, as a racial insult coming from a cac. again, you sound dumb as shyt. Go one yourself. Making justifications for that cac and his corn poon c00n.
:hhh::scust:

LOL, so misinformed. If you see my post history, their has never been no white worshipping over here. Secondly Ross called 50 a monkey. If you can't differentiate between 50 calling his team guerrilla unit referring to tactical warfare and Ross calling that man a monkey, as an animal, then I don't know what to tell you. Thirdly, YOU jumped out the window with the name calling and shyt, take that misguided anger somewhere the fukk else.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Why do yall even care? The guy said that "it kinda does" when she said what she did. He gets no sympathy from me
:hubie:

nikkas need to start treating outsiders filled with racist hate as ants. I dont care what an ant says. I see an ant I either step over them or step on them. I have no regard for their opinions or beliefs and barely for their well being. Yall need to take that same energy when it comes to these racist outsiders that hate you...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
LOL, so misinformed. If you see my post history, their has never been no white worshipping over here. Secondly Ross called 50 a monkey. If you can't differentiate between 50 calling his team guerrilla unit referring to tactical warfare and Ross calling that man a monkey, as an animal, then I don't know what to tell you. Thirdly, YOU jumped out the window with the name calling and shyt, take that misguided anger somewhere the fukk else.
Not reading that
I’m telling you one last time - stop quoting me
wR4sJVk.gif

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Racism in this country is almost laser focused on black men.

Sexism casts a wider net.

It is what it is.

But his statement really isn't that controversial of a statement in his context about a woman becoming president. :yeshrug:
Racism isn’t focused on black men.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TI music needs to be boycotted for the next 3 months

:mjlol:

I never understood that “time sensitive” shyt he was on w/ gucci

truth be told I don’t think I’ve bumped anything by him in 3 years

last shyt of his I really played was “about the money”

Last edited:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Everything about TI is fake as hell. :mjlol:

Lying about the Lil Flip tape, lying about where he’s from, all that snitching, pretending to get mad at Kodak when he just said what everyone else was thinking, acting like he loves his ugly ass wife, that pointless three-month Gucci boycott, that boycott over some basic ass restaurant, faking his pronunciation of “Merr Crimmuh” when there’s another video of him CLEARLY saying “Merry Christmas”, making himself out to be the next MLK and the resident “woke” rapper like he didn’t make songs about killing and poisoning his community for most of his career, the list goes on, and now this.

He’s a better bullshyt artist than musical artist.

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Everything about TI is fake as hell. :mjlol:

Lying about the Lil Flip tape, lying about where he’s from, all that snitching, pretending to get mad at Kodak when he just said what everyone else was thinking, acting like he loves his ugly ass wife, that pointless three-month Gucci boycott, that boycott over some basic ass restaurant, faking his pronunciation of “Merr Crimmuh” when there’s another video of him CLEARLY saying “Merry Christmas”, making himself out to be the next MLK and the resident “woke” rapper like he didn’t make songs about killing and poisoning his community for most of his career, the list goes on, and now this.

He’s a better bullshyt artist than musical artist.
tenor.gif