The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I’m not mad. I just called him a clown.

You were literally on here a few weeks ago following a Jew around the forum like a lost puppy, defending and dapping him calling a black woman sub genetic and saying various other foul things about black women

Serious question, did you go in for an abortion and end up with a lobotomy? What’s wrong with you?

PS. We didn’t let TI gentrify a city block to build a sports arena sooo
More avoidance and attempt at insults. You better check my history on here before you comment with that dumb shyt. Deflection is looking bad on you b, considering that shyt you talked came right back at you.
:sas2:

E7op.gif

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So many of these rap nikkas are c00ns. :scust:

All those nikkas are and were. The fools make songs for White people about killing other Black people so what do people expect out of those ignorant nikkas?

That is why as Black people get older they need to gain an appreciation for Blues and Jazz.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
If he wants to accept her apology because he thinks it was sincere enough let him sheesh it doesn't mean you have to... don't get why some of y'all so mad. Not every black person has to outraged on the exact same level.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're roasting his ass bad :mjlol:

2G45n91.jpg

wow...I wanted to give dude the benefit of the doubt...I didn’t think dude was malcolm x but @ the same time I wasn’t expecting him to be larry elder neither...dude is trash for that...he’d been better off not saying a damn thing...I hope this gains more traction

teacher

All Star
Daps
The jews laid down the plan. Any stereotypes go at whoever's neck...good or bad, you would think it would be easier for us since most of them are bad :snoop: