Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I just bought up how whenever AEW gets criticized for something people immediately post something WWE related:mjlol:

They should both be called on bullsh-t. The idea that people use these situations to get over in a weirdo "stan war" is disgusting. WWE doesn't have a long long long history of racism now? :mjlol:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That doesn't matter when you can't put her on TV because she can't work AND you don't know when she'll be available due to her Chron's. The audience WILL see through that no matter how you try to work around it.

Yes, she's charismatic, but you also have to be presentable in the ring and available. There are better options on the roster to fill that kind of role now.
':francis:Thats the bytch of that illness. As somebody who been with the illness since 2003, the shyt becomes a handicap.

• Work- "boss I need to make a appointment for my infusion"
  • Food- "Will this shyt have me curled up like a baby"
  • Sleep- (Flare ups and constant woes)
  • Daily routines- "Gee Whiz I need some fukking vitamins to help me function"
  • Bathroom- ":francis:easy come easy go"
  • Life term conditioning- "Will I get cancer or some shyt due to the treatments I get on the regular?"
This is the epitome of the struggle with such a illness. While Swole is questionable in the ring, she still is a solder for dealing with a life sentence on top of chasing her dreams.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
In timeline aew lost kong.
Early.
Then just got jay lethal.

So it is more about no black top tier drawing talent from the indie heroes who saved wrasslin available. Who were available in aew to take a place on the card.
With swole.
She was what i perceived as a viewer.
to be their foray into giving a window open. For developing black aew originals.
Plus as athe opening gateway act who were kinda green but still given a platform to ramp. Which swole did but would regress. By not elevating their character or grassroots gimmick to thr next level. Ala her own husband in roh. Which for a time was a top flight 180 heel character with valet turn. Plus a mainstray in roh tv. Even amoung ach and jay lethal by perception. To be inbhigher pecking order.

On the male side their just does not exist a large pool of black grapplers who grassroots got over. To warrant the type of push the indie heroes would generally illicit.
Yet in that on the female side of aew. Black women have been given rocketship to complete elevation character style pushes. After swole. That make it hard to see her full critique. When there is a shortage of black inring high workrate and character based performers that are male.
Which js normal becUse wrasslin atypically has almost nonexistant to extremely rare black grappler talent.
After the indie heroes who saved wrasslin were perceived.
As wrasslin has a complete disconnect and lack of convincability in the black community as a pre-req.

So i understand swole's critique. Yet in timeline aew has booked a long term work. That replaces kong on slow build.
according to the experience level of the talent in jade cargill.
Where cargill has to be protected via workrate.

Just like swole had to have attention paid to ramp her as well versus baker ramping as well.

It is disengenuine in swole's rant to mention her husband
When her husband alternatively is only booked along with amyone else black. As they play oander based games. For bringing back tha goblin hogan. Which is so disengenuine. That theybreflect in thr booking outcomes of the wwe blatantly as bullshyt.

Plus the disengenuine idea no rant in print of this has been poated by the socalled ban hammer violating of the wwe hogun boycott in thr first place.
As swole has selective memory as to why her husband even appeared on tv in the first place. While also never comparing the quality of work her husband supplied at roh. incomaparison to his third long term burial in progress character from his debut to the hurt business. Not to mention thr long term burial of every black grappler systematically. To save face from unbanning tha orange gobln hulk hogun terry bollea wrongly.
While not understanding the fake race based pandering booking.
Also pales incomparison to the wwe copycat undermine bokking of the bdc in the wwe as thr hurt business. Which makes a mockery of the past greatest swerve in wraslli bhistory. Where mvp came to actually own thr company by cerebral savvy and booking.

So i just cram to understand her critique or anyone past brandi rhodes....
Cringe moments.
Yet those moments have been made to put over her cousin and jade cargill.

Maybe her husband's horrific promo earlier was offkey and offbrand.

Yet past that and several endorsements of babylon androgynous pagan style workers.
Aew has rebuilt from its original loss of direction to awesome kong early. While swole was also the origibal replacement devoid of draw or workrare pedigree or sound characger execution as well.

So i understand the critique. Yet the personnell was lost in legacy and pedigree in awesome kong. Plus originally and even in brandi rhodes's credit. The cringe promo was to put over her cousin scorpio sky. Whom was the inaugural tag champion.
Plus even i ranted the scorpio sky elevation program match with darby allin.

So by actual timeline. Swole may have a bit of credence backstage. As we do not know that aspect of the company.
as smarts or marks looking in from afar.
Yet if we trace the timeline adn availability of actual top.flight inid eheroes who saved wrasslin. Swole's critique. Can be cross examined and filed.
Yet as a smart watching the product.
Factually her critique can be easily debunked.
Given the variables and ramp based built works in aew for black talent.
We have seen publically put infront of us as smart casualfan or mark.
It is just not really true.
Especially when the black talent named jay lethal.
Is on the same level of the best wrasslers in the original aew elite omega Danielson and styles.
Whom was immediately snatched and given an all eyes on me title match.
Plus on the female side. The longburn build of jade cargill to red velvet is also Taking place. Despite swole not trying to stay put and build to a program to dethrone britt baker. Whome she swole bested in hardcore matches and promos originally.

Art Barr

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
@Max. told you all

kevin-nash-entrance.gif

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Its a bit overboard but thats the mans company.. He supposed to be quiet and let people say what they want and slander it?
I do agree that there need to be more recruitment in black talent
Are you fukking stupid? Yes. That'd be like like Adam Silver responding to Jenner fredette. It's moronic.

Terrible.

How do you say "boot licker" in portuguese?
:camby:
Since when do Portuguese people call themselves Latina?

Yall shytted on Swole when she was wrestling though:mjlol:
TK dumbass shouldn't have said that shyt but TSC acting holier than thou got me:dead:
She very well might suck but so do most of the other people in aew and that has nothing to do with her comments about diversity.

The good negro speaks:

Terrible.

imagine explaining to a friend who doesn't watch wrestling that AEW has a guy who looks like this

MV5BNzllMWFlYTgtZTFmYS00YmNmLTk5NGQtZjIwMDExOTExOGExXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMzOTU3MDcz._V1_.jpg

and he's pushed less than a guy who looks like this:

Darby%20Allin%20is%20AEWs%20reigning%20TNT%20Champion.JPG
Terrible. One looks like an athlete or someone that can fukk somebody up and the other looks like he'd be passed out in front of the public library with a needle in his arm.

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
nobody watching that shyt besides the most of the most WWE diehards though.

:pachaha:

WWE flopping with 205 Live will forever irk me. I honestly think it was better than RAW for a minute there, it just had no eyes on it. They had so much momentum and buzz coming off that Cruiserweight Classic and somehow still fumbled the bag.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WWE flopping with 205 Live will forever irk me. I honestly think it was better than RAW for a minute there, it just had no eyes on it. They had so much momentum and buzz coming off that Cruiserweight Classic and somehow still fumbled the bag.
yeah cruiserweight classic was one of my favorite things they did in recent years

and here we are. :francis:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
giphy.gif

This goes beyond wrestling, stan wars, and other bullshyt. This is about principle and understanding.

You have a former wrestler that is tired of how tone deaf the company is trying to explain the issues that should be taking accountable for.

Then you have a promoter who could take those grievances and try to make something happen for the future of the company, along with creating a better environment for wrestlers of all color. Instead, this dikkhead post a backhanded douchebag tweet like he's fukking Dana White.

Nevermind the reality that AEW is so fukking bland and one sided when it comes down to whose being booked, you had a worker who just wants something better for the company and you tell her that she "stinks".

This is the same wrestler that put Britt Baker on, wrestled with fukking crohns disease and still felt the sting in the ring, and improved over time but she's in the wrong for wanting wrestlers like Hobbs to have next without being next in line at Dark.

:francis:I wanted this company to become WCW in the best ways, and not the worse ways brehs:mjcry:.
This is it.

The "worst" thing she said is that it doesn't feel authentic, which clearly struck a nerve with the man who has Brandi Rhodes as Chief Branding Officer.

Nothing justified his commentary, it was petty bullshyt, and it only proved that the powers that be backstage are even more tone deaf than the worst implications from Swole's interview.

They just pulled a "Taven wins at MSG" with Cody, now Tony is talking wild reckless, about a black woman with legit criticism?

They are literally cratering their goodwill and reputation for no reason, but if the shoe fits, wear it.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
There are a ton of black talent they could sign right now and push to change this narrative.
They have plenty of black talent on the roster right now that they're not really utilizing except on youtube aka AEW Worldwide, AEW Main Event, AEW Pro. Not saying every black wrestler needs to be holding every championship but too many black wrestlers they already have are just on the roster aimless.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You keep swinging and missing.
:snoop:
So you’re gonna put carny play fighting over real world problems? :jbhmm:

Not saying Swole is wrong because she’s right, but there’s plenty of talent (no matter the color) that should be in better spots.

And I don’t even know why I’m wasting my time with you since you post all these pro-black tweets criticizing AEW yet you still watch AEW. You usually have the top 10 posts in their threads. Fuxkin hypocrite. :dead: