Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp

Jade must really want that title.

I could tell jade and swole didnt really fukk with each other especially after swole underminded the TBS tournament and said it was obvious jade was gonna win, so I'm sure jade @ing tony khan in her tweet and liking tay conti's gaslighting post is her being petty.. but if im jade I personally wouldnt use this as an opportunity to get one up on swole because youre not just invalidating how swole feels youre invalidating a whole community of fans which could backfire.. not to mention AEW's fanbase literally JUST made her leave twitter after she tried to advocate for black womens wrestlers and how they get treated so she looks like a hypocrite doing this now

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
giphy.gif

I can do barbershop talk, we're men. I don't play about that cac shyt. While he's trolling, I'm trying to figure out how I'm gonna raise a black child. Wrestling comes last to all that shyt[/QUOTE]

Breh... you know me..this wrestling shyt is what it is. In the TSC everybody is the homie including those that want me to drink cleaning products. I feel you on trying to raise a child in this type of environment we are living today. Hell, I been preaching about the passport gang shyt and just experiencing life beyond the means of reality.

I'ma keep a buck...I get most of my wrestling news from this site, sighs...Reddit....and neckbeards on YouTube. Beyond that, I'm a Puro head but mainly a DDT fanboy:wow:. Overall, this wrestling shyt is what it is, I'm just trying to see if 2022 is going to be the year for the koala because I went through hell in 2021.

And that's some real shyt:mjcry:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
The thing with Swole is that she can help wrestlers get over. Like she has this unselfish demeanor in the ring which sadly handicapped her whole aura. Her feud with Britt was wild slept on because of the pandemic. Khan could have easily ran that back with Tay and Rosa in the mix.

That doesn't matter when you can't put her on TV because she can't work AND you don't know when she'll be available due to her Chron's. The audience WILL see through that no matter how you try to work around it.

Yes, she's charismatic, but you also have to be presentable in the ring and available. There are better options on the roster to fill that kind of role now.