Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
WWE flopping with 205 Live will forever irk me. I honestly think it was better than RAW for a minute there, it just had no eyes on it. They had so much momentum and buzz coming off that Cruiserweight Classic and somehow still fumbled the bag.

I forgot about that. It was really nice show for a while. The stuff with Noam Dar, Alicia foxx was funny, then Jack Gallagher was entertaining, then Neville was dope. You're right, it really was on par with raw and even better. I used to love seeing Cedric Alexander do amazing shyt on there.

Rich Swann too, dang it's all coming back to my mind

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
My guy, once again THIS IS NIT ABOUT WRESTLING!!!
This is a case of Black people being held down and discriminated against by their employer.
If you can't understand that, then we don't need to continue this conversation.

You don’t even work there and making a bunch of accusations. :dead:

I told you, I GET WHAT SHE’S SAYING, but it’s not even a race issue because Lots of talent has been in crap positions when they should be in better spots. This has been part of Wrasslin HISTORY. Quit acting like this shyt hasn’t been around. :stopitslime:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Rammer jammer speak.

ART BARR

:mjlol:Breh I barely see the kufi on Vince after that Bianca shyt, but I can't shyt on the fact that he allowed the Hurt Business to be a thing despite all good things going to a end:francis:.

Wrestling in general sucks if you are wanting some sort of diversity.

Hell my beloved DDT barely have anything black to hit the canvas with the exception of the logo:francis:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
AEW is so tone deaf to criticism about diversity. They job out all of the black talent, screw up the storylines/pushes of people like Dante Martin and point to a few tokens that they have as examples of representation.

I never watched many Swole matches so I can't comment on her ability in the ring but fukk TK for that tweet. Nothing worse than a non-black person telling a black person how they should feel.

I have been a wrestling fan for 37 years and I never thought I would see the day where Vince McMahon/WWE would be the company to highlight black wrestlers :mindblown:

There needs to be a wrestling promotion run by black people. Never going to get proper representation when other people are controlling the narrative

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Are you fukking stupid? Yes. That'd be like like Adam Silver responding to Jenner fredette. It's moronic.

Terrible.

Since when do Portuguese people call themselves Latina?

She very well might suck but so do most of the other people in aew and that has nothing to do with her comments about diversity.

Terrible.

Terrible. One looks like an athlete or someone that can fukk somebody up and the other looks like he'd be passed out in front of the public library with a needle in his arm.

Man shut yo biatch ass up . Can you fukking read?. already acknowledged them needing the black talent problem

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
As I said previously, the wrestling industry is one step forward and a L tumbling backwards:francis:.

That Summerslam shyt killed what fukks I have to give to the WWE. Dub is Dub, but the fact that they had Bianca looking lost only to lose the belt with that quick shytty finish disgusted me. Nevermind a quick 5 minute match that could lead into a potential feud, they just bush the jawn:why:.

The idiots that run these companies don't realize their audience is shrinking every year.

Wrestling is already considered :scust: by the mainstream audience. Eventually these companies are going to be lucky to be on TV and regulated to the Internet.