Swole talks about representation issues with AEW

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I just bought up how whenever AEW gets criticized for something people immediately post something WWE related:mjlol:

Nah cause cats be trying to put the kufi hat on Vince because he finally decided to start pushing black talent after 40 years and it’s corny as hell.

Fact is, both companies got a long ways to go, no sense in having allegiances to either of these companies, root for black talent and look for black promotions pretty much.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:So whats the endgame with Khan? He might as well do the tired "Chairman" gimmick since he's pretty much a jackass on Twitter.

That way folks will move on, nothing will change, and black wrestlers will continue to hope for a promotion outside of the Dub/WWE that will see their potential without digging through the internet to find out of such things (IMPACT, indie promotions, etc).

Once Jade wins the belt, this thread, what Swole was saying, and the Khan tweet will be evaporated from the IWC while real ones and Stinky ones will keep what happened in the back pocket unless the dominoes continue to fall:manny:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
It must be. That was an incredibly stupid thing to post, and a stupid booking decision too.

Hate playing devils advocate because I hated that shyt in real time but they did have their top 10 countdown tonight. They probably had this bullshyt in the top 5 hence the post but I get it…got to have a narrative.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
WWE flopping with 205 Live will forever irk me. I honestly think it was better than RAW for a minute there, it just had no eyes on it. They had so much momentum and buzz coming off that Cruiserweight Classic and somehow still fumbled the bag.

205 Live was the epitome of the housing talent phase. WWE played the game of Civilization and realize that the Civs weren't going for any of that shyt except UK:mjlol:. The only shows that the E had some sort of focus for despite it being a new office in the skyscraper was NXT and NXT UK. Beyond that, 205 Live was DOA especially when Kota was allowed to get put in a Burning Hammer and treating Vince like he was a random frat boy:deadmanny:. Dude wasn't signing shyt:bryan:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
So you’re gonna put carny play fighting over real world problems? :jbhmm:

Not saying Swole is wrong because she’s right, but there’s plenty of talent (no matter the color) that should be in better spots.

And I don’t even know why I’m wasting my time with you since you post all these pro-black tweets criticizing AEW yet you still watch AEW. You usually have the top 10 posts in their threads. Fuxkin hypocrite. :dead:
My guy, once again THIS IS NOT ABOUT WRESTLING!!!
This is a case of Black people being held down and discriminated against by their employer.
If you can't understand that, then we don't need to continue this conversation.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I was gonna give them a shot but I'm good. Vince McMahon would never.

As much as I feel like we are missing out on worlds of interesting info Vince could provide in a podcast, he's just never going to be that guy. No pods, no tweeting etc. Nothing probably ever.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Hate playing devils advocate because I hated that shyt in real time but they did have their top 10 countdown tonight. They probably had this bullshyt in the top 5 hence the post but I get it…got to have a narrative.
They should've swept that moment under the rug & burned all footage. The only saving grace is that Bianca is so over that she doesn't need a belt.
Vince should still do the right thing and restore Bianca's gold.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have plenty of black talent on the roster right now that they're not really utilizing except on youtube aka AEW Worldwide, AEW Main Event, AEW Pro. Not saying every black wrestler needs to be holding every championship but too many black wrestlers they already have are just on the roster aimless.
yeah, I thought they might at least do something great with Dante and Lio and Jade looks like she gonna win the TBS belt most likely, but now Lio/Dante push might be in jeopardy.

respect Lio for standing up though, might not be the best idea for your career to call your boss out in public but good for him:ehh:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
I can do barbershop talk, we're men. I don't play about that cac shyt. While he's trolling, I'm trying to figure out how I'm gonna raise a black child. Wrestling comes last to all that shyt

Breh... you know me..this wrestling shyt is what it is. In the TSC everybody is the homie including those that want me to drink cleaning products. I feel you on trying to raise a child in this type of environment we are living today. Hell, I been preaching about the passport gang shyt and just experiencing life beyond the means of reality.

I'ma keep a buck...I get most of my wrestling news from this site, sighs...Reddit....and neckbeards on YouTube. Beyond that, I'm a Puro head but mainly a DDT fanboy:wow:. Overall, this wrestling shyt is what it is, I'm just trying to see if 2022 is going to be the year for the koala because I went through hell in 2021.

And that's some real shyt:mjcry:[/QUOTE]

I've barely been watching over the last month. Even a family member was surprised at how much I've checked out. Rather watch Lulu Pencil struggle wrestle on a mat :russ:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
They should've swept that moment under the rug & burned all footage. The only saving grace is that Bianca is so over that she doesn't need a belt.
Vince should still do the right thing and restore Bianca's gold.

And I believe she’ll get it eventually once again.

I mean we all just saw the shyt she did to Doudrop a couple of weeks back.

She is still a top priority.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Breh... you know me..this wrestling shyt is what it is. In the TSC everybody is the homie including those that want me to drink cleaning products. I feel you on trying to raise a child in this type of environment we are living today. Hell, I been preaching about the passport gang shyt and just experiencing life beyond the means of reality.

I'ma keep a buck...I get most of my wrestling news from this site, sighs...Reddit....and neckbeards on YouTube. Beyond that, I'm a Puro head but mainly a DDT fanboy:wow:. Overall, this wrestling shyt is what it is, I'm just trying to see if 2022 is going to be the year for the koala because I went through hell in 2021.

And that's some real shyt:mjcry:

I've barely been watching over the last month. Even a family member was surprised at how much I've checked out. Rather watch Lulu Pencil struggle wrestle on a mat :russ:[/QUOTE]

:wow:If it wasn't for that 4 months for 900yen deal that DDT had because of their new website, I would have just chuck the peace and catch gifs:francis:.

Being a diehard wrestling fan in the year of 2021 with such questionable booking for all over the promotions is kinda hard:snoop:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Breh it took almost a year and some change for R Truth to be champ in TNA and this was before the Spike deal. No excuses :stopitslime:. Its not even about the belt, its about pushing black folks to not look like Streets of Rage villains.

How is it that most indie companies know how to book black wrestlers, IMPACT KNOWS HOW TO BOOK BLACK WRESTLERS, ROH on its death bed knew how to book black wrestlers, and even....sighs...WWE tries to know how to book black wrestlers, but in AEW's defense:

"It takes time"

Bullshyt it do:stopitslime:

Rammer jammer speak.

[/B]Nah cause cats be trying to put the kufi hat on Vince because he finally decided to start pushing black talent after 40 years and it’s corny as hell.[/B]

Fact is, both companies got a long ways to go, no sense in having allegiances to either of these companies, root for black talent and look for black promotions pretty much.

ART BARR