Switched from Android to iOS........damn.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
workphone is apple, had the ipad and the mac so it made sense for me to finally go iphone for the personal. I was droid because I could easily sling music into it, but there's no point now because of streaming... Plus I have all the music I could possibly need. There's some stuff I don't like about Apple but I'm all in with this shyt now. it's all good with me.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Coli smilies dont look right on imessage
2cijs4j.jpg

player611

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Benefits Of Using iMessage
  • iMessage does a whole lot more than SMS or MMS: iMessage supports sending photos, videos, files, locations, and a slew of other data types using the Messages app.
  • iMessage works over Wi-Fi: As you can imagine, sending and receiving photos or videos can use a lot of data, and you pay for that data using with your cellular data plan. If you’re connected to Wi-Fi, you can send iMessages without using your cellular data or text messaging plan.
  • iMessage is faster than SMS or MMS: SMS and MMS messages are sent using different technology than your iPhone uses to connect to the internet. You can send photos and other large files a lot faster using iMessage than you can using MMS messages.

if you’re texting between iphone users it doesn’t use your sms plan.

I don’t care too much about imessage though. I use wifi a lot so my shyt is always low.

Also, imessage goes through my computer so I answer most texts that way

To the best of my knowledge, all of this can be done on the stock Android messaging app, including the texting from the computer. I'm on stock android, so I'm not sure about Samsung, lg, etc

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who in the fukk would spend a rack on a damn portable touch capacitive screen with a extremely fast processor for simplistic easy use :stopitslime:

:russ::russ:

"iOS is easy that's why I bought it"

That's like buying a gaming computer then only sending emails"

:russ::russ:

Buying a $1000 smartphone in general is EXTREMELY dumb unless your ballin out.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I have been an Android user for the longest time. Been with almost every brand.....Sony, samsung, huawei, Nokia, LG. You get the drift?
Last week at the park, someone stole my phone. Decided to head to the T-mobile for a new one. I was planning on the Note 8 but the sales dude convinced me on an iPhone.

Damn bruh. :gucci:

Feels like I have switched from a Cessna plane to a Boeing 747.

Smooth sailing Captain :blessed:

Can’t mess with Android again.......Hell naw

People with blue bubbles can also receive coli smilies and animated gifs. Send one to seen android user and they come out all big, pixelated, and fukked up. Long press to save, and then put them all into a folder for easy access :jawalrus:

Also, check out a keyboard called TouchPal. You can customize its look, as well as swipe on it. No need to jailbreak either.