Switched from Android to iOS........damn.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I have been an Android user for the longest time. Been with almost every brand.....Sony, samsung, huawei, Nokia, LG. You get the drift?
Last week at the park, someone stole my phone. Decided to head to the T-mobile for a new one. I was planning on the Note 8 but the sales dude convinced me on an iPhone.

Damn bruh. :gucci:

Feels like I have switched from a Cessna plane to a Boeing 747.

Smooth sailing Captain :blessed:

Can’t mess with Android again.......Hell naw

lol better return that ish and cop a burner. New iPhones drop in a week or 2

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
I have been an Android user for the longest time. Been with almost every brand.....Sony, samsung, huawei, Nokia, LG. You get the drift?
Last week at the park, someone stole my phone. Decided to head to the T-mobile for a new one. I was planning on the Note 8 but the sales dude convinced me on an iPhone.

Damn bruh. :gucci:

Feels like I have switched from a Cessna plane to a Boeing 747.

Smooth sailing Captain :blessed:

Can’t mess with Android again.......Hell naw
Apple got plants on the coli now???:hubie:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Apple sucks when it comes to music... shoehorned everything into fukking itunes...:scust: good luck with that fam... I connect my android to my laptop, drag and drop and good to go... :birdman: All things considered it might be different now but that's the only thing I truly hate about the Iphone except the no mic jack for headphones... :snoop: Whoever made that design choice should be kicked in the head hard.
The company is run by a racist fgt don’t be surprised

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
you'll start getting a lot more text responses :blessed:

chicks usually hit the :hhh::scust::gucci::picard::huhldup: when they see the iphone message comes up green

My older sister says she won't return someone call if it's those green bubbles:russ:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would other wise agree with you with most Android phones. But if he convinced you to get an iPhone over the note 8, you got misdirected.

I say this as someone who went from the iPhone to the note 8. This is the best phone out right now.
I switched from iPhone to Note 8 last year ...altho I'm liking it overall. The inability to send gifs is :francis:

Been thinking about switching back . Also the downgrade in pictures & video quality when sending texts.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Y'all arguing over a green bubble when Google pushing the industry for RCS which will be the standard for all messaging apps on all android phones. Phone carriers are starting to support this as well. that means whats app, Facebook messenger or whatever app you use to text gonna use RCS. iphones gonna be the ones with green bubbles (in theory) in the future cause Apple aint gonna support that shyt outta the gate

Google wants an alternative to iMessage. Will Apple support it?

Daps
imessage-vs-texts-510px.jpg

Idk what benefits YOU’LL get. That’s based on personal preferences. Everyone with an iPhone knows when they’re texting someone without an iPhone or someone sending a text message vs an iMessage. Generally all iPhone users use iMessages therefore they are blue. That’s it. There’s nothing special it’s just a thing that makes iPhones “different”.

For me all that colorful background/customized bs is ugly. I like my messages/OS streamlined and “neat”. I felt my Samsung phone was all over the place. After like two months I hated that phone and couldn't wait to get rid of it.
Lmao @ "we know when we're not texting someone with an iphone:scust:". Who cares?

You iphone users get annoyed when you see green bubbles like, "cant believe I'm talking to this green bubble having, non iphone user"?

Jesus christ. White man did a serious number on some of you sheep. Yea you all are different all right...real different:mjpls:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Y'all arguing over a green bubble when Google pushing the industry for RCS which will be the standard for all messaging apps on all android phones. Phone carriers are starting to support this as well. that means whats app, Facebook messenger or whatever app you use to text gonna use RCS. Apple phones gonna be the ones with green bubbles in the future cause Apple aint gonna support that shyt outta the gate

Google wants an alternative to iMessage. Will Apple support it?

I'm already using this