Switched from Android to iOS........damn.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Iphone looks okay but it has been a long time since i messed around with jail break stuff . i would not even know about iptv stuff on the iphone.. i prefer Android and using hacked .apk files for premium content..

shyt's mad funny with iphone people because they are in cult almost.. but it is the same for Android people..

i want to cop a new android phone like galaxy 9 but that will cost 1300.. i am not too sure if i should cop or not... everything seems perfect but i saw a review that playing fornite on it will cause heating problems.. i shall wait s10 phone..

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Tachiyomi for comics and manga. NewPipe for YouTube background play and downloading from YouTube which will show up in your Google Play last added. Mobdro for live TV. That's how I watched the Super Bowl one year when I was at work. Anyme = Anime app. All these are bootleg apps cause I don't pay for shyt.
:ohhh:

:hubie:Still Apple gang, but...:ohhh:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Can any woman here confirm this?

I'm convinced that I get less responses because of my Android.
I'm not the best looking guy or smoothest but girls with iphones text me back waaaaaay less than girls with androids.

I remember texting this girl earlier this summer and things were great until she switched to an iphone and ghosted me.
Texting via iMessage is just leagues better than it is texting normally on an iphone. There are many memes mocking non iphone users all over social media. Its pathetic and sad, but many of these women are fine as fukk so nikkas comply.

Its the way of the world breh. :manny:

Last edited:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Tachiyomi for comics and manga. NewPipe for YouTube background play and downloading from YouTube which will show up in your Google Play last added. Mobdro for live TV. That's how I watched the Super Bowl one year when I was at work. Anyme = Anime app. All these are bootleg apps cause I don't pay for shyt.

what year was this for this police report?:jbhmm:

Daps
Value? I wasn't the first to mention them. Someone asked about them, I explained. Pay attention
Right.
tenor.gif

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Its clear there are alot of people out here confused as to why the blue bubbles (aka iMessage) is so valued amongst iphone users. Because ITS MUCH BETTER. Texts are sent instantly. You can send HI DEF PICS and MOVIES instantly damn near. You can use animated gifs and modified word texts effortlessly. Plus it works over wifi. Really awesome, especially when compared to texts that have so many limitations.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Its clear there are alot of people out here confused as to why the blue bubbles (aka iMessage) is so valued amongst iphone users. Because ITS MUCH BETTER. Texts are sent instantly. You can send HI DEF PICS and MOVIES instantly damn near. You can use animated gifs and modified word texts effortlessly. Plus it works over wifi. Really awesome, especially when compared to texts that have so many limitations.

Yeah, the HD video through imessage is great too. My father in law is the only person without an iPhone at this point and we actually created a group vortex that specifically left him out, just so that he wouldn't fukk off our video sharing quality with each other.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, the HD video through imessage is great too. My father in law is the only person without an iPhone at this point and we actually created a group vortex that specifically left him out, just so that he wouldn't fukk off our video sharing quality.
Yup. Im in media and i have to share alot of pics and videos from photo shoots and other venues. If people have iphones, a quick airdrop allows to send files at lightening speed to my people. iMessage is excellent as well for huge file transfers (ie HIdef pics and 4K video) so i can send files to editors effortlessly. Similar tasks with an android would be significantly more difficult.

Plus the fact you can do this makes it worthwhile:
Fullscreen-effects.jpg