Switched from Android to iOS........damn.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
If any chick not messing with you if you don't have a iPhone bubbles gotta be barely in high school, barely 18, or a fukkin bird.

I bet you they think galaxys are cheap cuz it's android, not knowing galaxys are built better and cost about the same or more.

The number one seeing point for galaxy is SD card and downloading music online.

Apple forces you to use they shyt or buy a higher gig phone Instead of getting an SD card.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lmao @ "we know when we're not texting someone with an iphone:scust:". Who cares?

You iphone users get annoyed when you see green bubbles like, "cant believe I'm talking to this green bubble having, non iphone user"?

Jesus christ. White man did a serious number on some of you sheep. Yea you all are different all right...real different:mjpls:

What part of he was confused about the bubbles and wanted more info didn't you get? Focus on why you're projecting instead of comprehending my guy.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What part of my post are you complaining about my guy?

Be stupid brehs

giphy.gif

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Download tweakbox then download Electra (jailbreak). You’ll like the iPhone a little bit more. Your iPhone will then have about as much versatility as the android
I'm glad this was posted because you have to do this to pretty much get your iPhone to function like a android...in other other words you aren't locked down...with an android there is no need to do all this and when you root a droid....:banderas:....thats why it will always be Android>>>>iPhone...

Last edited: